My fisrt post

Date & Time of Session: October 2020
Link: http://https://wellcum.at/
Nationality & Language: Romanian , English
Service: 3/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 50 to 70 € for 30 minutes + extras
Repeat: Maybe

Few times I saw trucks advertizing Wellcum SAP near Villach in Austria. I checked their web page and it is close to highway so once when I was passing by I gave it a try.

Wellcum SPA is FKK club where you pay entrance for Spa and restorant. Current price is 90 €. It include 2 glasses of beer and free food buffet and non alcoholic drinks.

SPA has big bar area and outside pool. There are a lot of girls who provide services. You talk to girl negotiate for price and go to room.

In my six hours stay I picked three girls. All girls were from Romania and looked quite good.

With first I negotiate for BBJ with CIM for 50 € basic price + 50 extra for CIM. It was my first visit in FKK so I was somehow nervous and finish faster then expected.

After that I took deck char in garden to recover.

Then I pick next girl. She was gipsy girl with big breasts. I negotiated for standard 70 €. During action she keep offering prostate massage and anal each for additional 70 €. At the end she agrred for both sevices for 70 €. So for 14 € I got full service with prostate massage and anal sex. Sex with her was quite good and we need to speed it up becosue of 30 minutes time limit.

After action I took another rest. When I was ready I picked next Romanian girl with blond hair and sexy butt for standard 70 €. She also offered prostate, CIM and anal but I declined extra services. Action was also very good but after sdome time I lost my hardness so she needed to finish me by hand.

It was a good spend aftermoon and if I will ever drvie by and have time I will visit it again.

[ Last edited by  murka21 at 5-3-2024 03:23 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Woverture   6-3-2024 06:10  Karma  +3   damn...I need to go. Are all meetings 30 min, or is that what you wanted?
Mongering4fun   5-3-2024 23:13  Acceptance  +1   
slipstream1   5-3-2024 16:29  Karma  +3   FKK's seem amazing
tahtas   5-3-2024 12:28  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   5-3-2024 08:01  Karma  +4   Report for Oct 2020, I guess prices have increased like they have for Germany?
Fulltits   5-3-2024 07:24  Acceptance  +1   Looks like the playboy mansion!
Laszlo   5-3-2024 06:09  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report
murka21
Nookie Newbie

UID 227139
Digest Posts 0
Credits 26
Posts 3
Karma 26
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 5-3-2024 21:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yes prices were most likely increased from 2020. This was my only visit of FKK sauna, so I dont know princes in other Spas