Tinny - HKExotic

TG agent: HKexotic
Russian
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Price: 2400 for 2x
Would repeat - yes

Wanted to see Katrin, but couldn’t figure out a time with TG agent, who suggested Tinny instead. Walked in at time of appappointment, Tinny is better looking than her pictures, more of a natural Russian ballerina look. Was wearing a sheer dress with a white thong underneath - she actually looked so good I inquired about BBFS. Ultimately, didn’t end up doing it, and she was a little bit paranoid about it as well, so ultimately the bigger head won over. It’s good to see that she doesn’t willingly offer BBFS upfront as some other providers do, so there was a sense that she took care of herself

Tinny was very passionate the entire session, and laughed a lot in conversation before we got down to business, very unlike many Russian girls who tend to be cold. We start making out, undressing her in the process. There, found the only two complaints that I had for the session. 1) there was a bit of bad breath, almost like she drank too much coffee - was a bit sour. 2) one of her boobs looked a little botched from surgery, but ultimately neither issues were a real turnoff as she just looked so freaking good.

No DATY, as she had mentioned she’s a little sore. She has a tattoo on her pussy as well as a clit piercing which was super hot. Entered missionary after a 10 minute blowjob and continued to make out like passionate lovers. She seemed into it, but I refrained from pounding too hard because she had mentioned she was sore. Ultimately, finished up, chatted a little more. She was about to initiate round two, but I was getting a little bit tired of the bad breath, and ended the session.

Overall, would repeat because she’s not only hot, but had great attitude and personality clicked with mine, but need to get her some mouthwash.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   5-3-2024 07:58  Karma  +4   
slickric423   4-3-2024 22:02  Karma  +5