Nationality & Language: Thai, English
Face:  4/5  looks like photo little photoshop
Body:  4/5  very little fat on the belly
Skill: 5/5  very skilled in riding and bbbj
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $600, 60min
Repeat: would repeat

So I have used this agent a few times and service has been very good the times I visited.
Was feeling the urge so gave the agent a message and asked if Benz was available and was quick to reply so booked the time slot I wanted. Arrived at location and went up to the floor. I like a walk up but no door bells to press, knocked on the door and Benz answered the door and looked 90% like photos so was pleased to see her, she takes me to her room which has shower in it. We get settled and she ask me to undress and shower, she joins and helps wash but she was still dressed in a school uniform which was fine, after shower she helps dry me and we start dfk very heavily gfe, after dfk she starts bbbj still standing and so go she goes deep throut no problem and I felt like cim but she stops and pulls me onto the bed and more dfk and bbbj, she does this for a while and then moves up for dfk and slip it in I stop her and ask her for dom and she says ok and she rides cg for a while and I pound from below until I can’t take it and we move to mish and I pound her good she says she came twice then we shift to doggy and I pound some more. She takes a good pounding and I ask for cum in mouth and she agrees and finishes me off with bbbj. I rest for a bit while she showers first and then ask me to come shower and we make out some more in the shower after she helps me dry and get dressed. I pay her and we dfk some more as she leads me to the door and I leave happy.
Happy punting

Recent Ratings
siamodel   7-3-2024 15:38  Acceptance  +1   
victorion2019   5-3-2024 19:21  Karma  +1   thats some pretty old lookies hags on that TG
Jkuud   5-3-2024 11:32  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   4-3-2024 15:29  Karma  +5   
ramont   4-3-2024 10:59  Karma  +2   What part of town does this group work out of?
Dukelok   4-3-2024 07:14  Karma  +3