Acceptance 365
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2024 15:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
AT Spa - Happy

Date & Time of Session: Weekday evening, Feb 2024
Location: TST (to respect the privacy of the spa- please make a booking for the exact location)
Booking: https://t.me/Atspa
Name: Happy
Nationality & Language: Mandarin, Cantonese (mostly fluent)
Face: 3.9/5 (great smile, puffy cheeks but not fat, , but by far not the prettiest)
Body: 4.2/5 (Slim frame and tiny bit of negligible belly fat,  enhanced C/D natural boobs with slim long legs, again not the prettiest but not bad)
Height: 167cm
Skill & Service: 3.9/5
Price & Session Length: 60 mins, 1300 (BBBJ)
Repeat: Possibly

Part 1: After repeating Water I did see Happy as I walked in - a nice silver dress and just sitting there showing off her legs (Her body to me is what attracted me - I’m a sucker for slim, tall bodies with nice matching boobs to fit that frame, kind of like Kissme's Michelle), with a good cleavage just made me attracted to her, and hence made a booking. Showed me into one of the larger rooms, showered alone, and again - no nuru faffing and took everything inside with her which is always a plus. Massage was normal as usual, nothing to write home about.

Part 2: I think mainland newbies to the scene always have a standard that others taught them, cb, nuru and a bit of ass rubbing - to be honest they can’t go wrong. I would say she’s a stickler for cleanliness, using a lot of tissues to wipe each part after kissing, and I was surprised with a BBBJ (she didn’t ask, but I was okay with it, but folks as a reminder - do say something if you don't want it. Maybe cos she’s new so she forgot to ask what package I wanted).

She did the usual sliding around with some nuru, using a bit of nuru on LB before going faster for a HE, and while no kissing, let me grab onto her great set of boobs, ass and finished with a standard HE , before showering together - I’ll be honest, from a regular spa punter, she isn’t anything too new / speculator but still great as a newbie. Grabbed her contact (she felt I was experienced so wanted me to give her a massage next time lol to show how its done next time haha).

Summary - all in all, nothing too special but she’s getting there. Cute type - no, sexy type, maybe - but if you like a decent figure, face okay / nice person, she is definitely one to try. Next time I’ll try someone more experienced and write a juicy report with a solid RA next time lol

As usual, Happy punting, YMMV and treat her well gents! And pics are conceptual / not real so no pics here.

Recent Ratings
Wongdailow5   4-3-2024 08:50  Karma  +3   
bigdog173   4-3-2024 01:23  Karma  +3   Maybe try Chanel or Sophie?
shyrocket   3-3-2024 23:09  Karma  +4   Thanks!
ernieb   3-3-2024 22:56  Karma  +5   
Koolakulak   3-3-2024 21:42  Acceptance  +1   
myketin   3-3-2024 21:33  Karma  +3