Karma 3320
Acceptance 365
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2024 12:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kawaii spa - Theresa

Tl,DR. This is going to be a pretty straightforward report but long story short, Theresa has always been a solid choice for regulars at kawaii. Body is great, local bubbly type, and definitely wants me coming back for more. As usual, not chasing Ks so even 1 Acceptance would be fine to show appreciation for typing this up!. As usual, YMMV for every spa girl, your experience may be better or worse.

Date & Time of Session: Jan 2024, weekday evening
Location: Kawaii Spa (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is)
Name: Theresa
Nationality & Language: Local Cantonese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 160?
Service: 3.9/5
Price & Session Length: 1100+tips
Repeat: Yes

Part 0

Funnily enough, each time I’ve been, she’s always been there, looking a bit cold and somehow opening the door each time. She definitely has an aura I think appeal to most, average height, not too skinny and great set of…cleavage / boobs. Yes...Lol. I just suddenly thought - I haven’t tried her, so now its time to.

Part 1:

Really not much to talk about but I would say still decent for a TST spa provider. As for looks / the person, she’s actually quite talkative! Lol quite the charmer, a nice person and genuinely like a breath of fresh air. I know she’s has been reviewed here a while ago (man just searched and 3 years ago! lol) but to be honest I think she looks great (though not much much means of comparison). Face is still young, pretty and great to look at, and body to me is MCOT. Not too skinny, not too fat either, great proportion sizes - great set of Cs, and a natural shape.

Like another bro said, a really HK girl office (OL) look, and she’s definitely the type of girl I would fantasize in the workplace to getting some action. If you want the cute type I wouldn't say she’s that type though.

Part 2:

In summary, its pretty standard, CB and touching all over but not too quickly - you can tell she’s experienced and has a standard routine. She has a nice shaped butt, not too fat and something to grab onto. She let me touch her all around as she was going up and down, and on the flip, she takes my hands and lets me fondles them. She sits on one leg and as she’s working LB with a little nuru, she has a great gaze and definitely knows what turns on a guy. Each to their own but this technique just works.

Not much touching on LS but that’s ok, but standard LFK and a bit of DFK, HJ and releasing the payload . Showered together and as we talked more, I could admire her her a bit more because of her looks. I wouldn’t say she’s the prettiest, but sometimes those ones which aren’t the prettiest, and has a certain ‘look’ leaves you wanting to go back and makes your fantasies seem real. The reason I’d go back is to see if there is any chemistry, and see if there is any chance for more, but the local scene is something I need to work on haha.

Summary - she is a solid choice for anyone wanting a first local experience, though not much extras, I wouldn’t complain and yes whilst those in the walk-up / hotel would say its a rip off, for the spa scene, she’s a solid choice.

As usual, treat her well gents! And pics are conceptual / not real so no pics here. Happy punting.

Recent Ratings
AquilaGladius   5-4-2024 15:26  Karma  +2   Wish I had her as my first, she seems great for the price!
Mister   20-3-2024 15:08  Karma  +4   My first Kawaii girl back when they were new. Agreed, a pleasant girl and a solid, if not exciting choice.
Wongdailow5   4-3-2024 08:45  Karma  +3   
ernieb   3-3-2024 22:55  Karma  +5   She’s fine but follows an SOP. Prolly early 30s by now.
slickric423   3-3-2024 22:09  Karma  +5   been seein her ad on the TG and curious to give her a try now
Koolakulak   3-3-2024 21:31  Acceptance  +1   
myketin   3-3-2024 21:27  Karma  +3   Nice! Must pay her a visit!
boscitc   3-3-2024 13:16  Karma  +8   still a good time.