Karma 12
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-5-2013
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2024 10:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shanghai] Massage & Spa Shop TG Group

As far as I know, all of the discussion about TG groups on here is focused on independent girls and agents. I hope this helps those of you who like the shops (similar to the popular Huashanlu shop). I will add some reviews of specific shops later, but I thought it best to share a TG group for massage/spa shops now.

上海推油选店群: https://t.me/shtyxd

Organization: Like the TG groups for independent girls and agents, it is a mix of moderator organized listings of shops by district, and advertising from the shops. Most of the established shops, organized by the mods are in Putuo, Xuhui, Minhang, and Pudong.

Services: Many of the shops have a good description of the services offered. They range from simple rub and tug to fully naked roaming, 69, and various "push" options (leg job, butt job, tit job, etc.). I have seen one or two which advertise FS, but I can't confirm.

Benefits: Many of the shops post discounts in the group. During CNY, many of the shops had amazing discounts and specials. Services which were normally 600 were 400, and 4 hands was an extra 200 (2 for 1). Some of them still have some discounts going, so check them out. If you contact them through telegram, you will likely get a better price.

Warning: As always, use common sense. Check the prices against the pictures (shop and girls). Some of the shops have "similar" pictures of the girls, some have real pictures, and some will ask you to come see the lineup. See what people are saying in the shop group chat. If the shop does not clearly state the services, or says "come to the shop to ask about additional services", its probably bad news. They will either not do anything fun, or will charge a fee for a massage and then leave it to the girl to up-sell additional services (one girl asked for 3000 for a titjob). I will leave a review of this place later.

Foreign Friendly: All of the shops that I have tried are foreigner friendly. Some have asked if I can speak Chinese. If you speak some Chinese and aren't an asshole, you should be fine.

Have fun!

Recent Ratings
HiM1   12-4-2024 19:42  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Yellowwasabi   4-3-2024 14:17  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
soi11   3-3-2024 18:27  Acceptance  +3   
Masters9000   3-3-2024 14:32  Acceptance  +1   Always great to get China foreigner friendly intel
MrFrosty   3-3-2024 11:38  Acceptance  +1   Mainland intel is always welcome. Cheers!