Subject: [Thailand][Bangkok] Great experiences with Cherry at Snow White Massage
pri141
Nookie Newbie

UID 302204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 26
Posts 1
Karma 26
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2024 11:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand][Bangkok] Great experiences with Cherry at Snow White Massage

I was in Bangkok for my annual trip, and this time around I decided to focus on massage parlors including the legendary Tulip.

On Day 1 I had a good visit with Yaya. It was a good session but nothing extrordinary.

On Day 3 I decided to try someplace new. I reached out to a couple of places including Snow White that had WhatsApp and mentioned what I was looking for (DT, CIM, Golden). Snow White gave me a few names and recommended Cherry. The photo looked great and I set up an appointment for later that night.

I walked in and the moment I met Cherry I knew we were going to have a great time. There was instant connection - sexy as hell with a great attitude! In the shower Cherry took her time with me and there was a lot of DFK action. Cherry followed this by the most amazing BBBJ/DT I’ve ever experienced. The lady has no gag reflex and was able to hold me in for what felt like eternity! She then turned me around and deep rimmed me for a long time. After a round of golden play we proceeded to the bed where there was some limited bang bang action followed by intense face fucking until I couldn’t hold out anymore. Cherry was happy to make the deposit disappear. Cherry has no limits and the word No doesn’t exist in her vocabulary!

On Day 5 I was debating whether to try someplace new but there was no option but to go back to Cherry after the prior session. This time also it was more of the same but since Cherry knew exactly what I was looking for we just focused on those aspects. It was again and incredible session.

I would like to highly recommend Cherry to anyone with an interest in the activities I mentioned. She told me that she has also started working at SKY Massage off Sukhumvit Soi 22. Apparently it is under the same ownership as Snow White.

Recent Ratings
doopdooppo   4-3-2024 16:43  Acceptance  +1   
booby_lover   3-3-2024 05:56  Karma  +6   Did she take a golden shower?
Johnhkhkhkhk   3-3-2024 02:26  Karma  +2   Thanks any detail on the price?
Mongering4fun   3-3-2024 01:20  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   2-3-2024 22:47  Karma  +5   
soi11   2-3-2024 21:36  Karma  +3   
Martmor
Musky Member

UID 286264
Digest Posts 0
Credits 112
Posts 10
Karma 112
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 20
Registered 27-12-2022
Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2024 18:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 pri141's post

I experienced her recently & she was fantastic. So good that I wrote a report here. Great experience