Post at 1-3-2024 23:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thc Ran

Face:8
Body:8
Skill:7
Gfe:8
Pse:1

After thinking about it carefully, I chose this pretty twenty-year-old. She arrived with a sexy dress open on one side showing one leg. I mentioned it to her and she told me that she felt uncomfortable because people were looking at her on the train.  Protocol conversation on the way to the hotel, once installed in the room I decided to ask for fs and we agreed on 10k.  I felt good vibes with her, her conversation was very friendly and I had many opportunities to joke with her.

We move on to the routine and undress ourselves, Ran looks like Maki Horiguchi but Ran has a build with a little more muscle in the calf, thigh, hip and waist, approximately 3 kg distributed in the aforementioned parts, he looks good, you have some B cup tits, which fit in my hands almost precisely, her skin is a little tanned and she has a nice pussy ready to eat.

In the shower she was somewhat inexperienced, we went to bed and I continued with few kisses because I don't like kissing.  I went to taste those tits and then continue down there, soft moans and she was wet, I asked her for bj and it was quite normal (but over time she became more skilled according to a reliable source) and here I asked her for fs and she mounted me with normal movements, Here I realized that I had to take the reins, so I got to work and started changing positions, hitting the buttocks, etc. I finished in a short time.

We talked a little, as I always joke, here I realized that I was too tired for the second round and I asked her for bj to which she refused saying "moo yada" I looked at her with a smile and I attracted her head and I put it in her, This second round was better and she handled it as I pleased until I came, she received my entire load like a champ and smiled at me showing me her entire mouth full of semen, then she proceeded to clean herself, always making eye contact as if to say "you did it." .

In conclusion, I recommend her because she has a body that I think everyone likes, she has meat in the right places, she is friendly and her skills were improving.  I would not repeat them because of the color of their skin, I am very demanding, they have to be white or pink.

Recommend :yes
Repeat:maybe not

Recent Ratings
hullulu   6-3-2024 03:17  Acceptance  +1   
mycibai   3-3-2024 15:52  Karma  +2   
LittleWing   2-3-2024 04:16  Karma  +4   Nice. Please include [Country][City] in the title...
shampoo   2-3-2024 01:01  Karma  +2   Awesome!
shampoo
Carnal Conqueror

UID 248082
Digest Posts 0
Credits 324
Posts 71
Karma 318
Acceptance 127
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2024 01:03  Profile P.M. 
Unfortunately I don’t see her at THC site anymore.

Recent Ratings
Latinbrutal   2-3-2024 06:05  Karma  +1   
Latinbrutal
Carnal Conqueror

UID 298449
Digest Posts 0
Credits 226
Posts 59
Karma 222
Acceptance 82
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2024 06:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 shampoo's post

I hope she comes back and she doesn't return my friend's emails, he repeated 3 times with her until she reached diamond status, she was happy, then she asked for them to return it to gold because after reaching diamond status, clients no longer book appointments.  Until the middle of last year she was still with 10k per fs and her service and skills had improved a lot, it's really a shame.

I told Ran, Lei, and Rubí that they would be diamond and they saw it as very difficult and they reached diamond very quickly.  I have the consolation that Aika, my most recent discovery, has gone up to gold in less than a month but Aika I don't think she will reach diamond because she has a formal job and THC is only a job that she does when she is unemployed.

I have seen that Roko and Momiji also rose very quickly to gold rank in one month.  I am very interested in knowing if they offer fs and knowing a little more about them.

Recent Ratings
hullulu   6-3-2024 03:18  Acceptance  +1   
yaoz11
Carnal Conqueror

UID 299460
Digest Posts 0
Credits 353
Posts 66
Karma 346
Acceptance 137
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2024 10:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Latinbrutal's post

https://forum.141-hk.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

Roko’s review is just a few threads down.

Recent Ratings
Latinbrutal   2-3-2024 13:01  Acceptance  +1