Acceptance 16
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2024 22:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cici Sheung Wan

Date & Time of Session:  Dec and Jan
Location:  Sheung Wan (Used to be Mandy Massage on TG but closed) and Wan Chai (some random apartment on Johnston Road)
Name:  Cici
Link:  TG @hxicicici
Agent: None
Nationality & Language: From Shenzhen. No English at all
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 4/5 pretty skinny, lovely C/D cup quite firm, flattish ass, very bushy down there
Height:  1m65 ish
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5 . Massage is good
GFE: 4/5 don't know for DFK as I don't like it
PSE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  900$/hour + tips
Repeat: Repeated twice already

P0:
Found the place on TG "find people nearby" and went to check out and she opened the door on a very busty cleavage. Yes I'm coming trough! I was lucky that she opened the door as the 2 other girls were NMCOT.

P1:
Showered alone and she starts the massage which was pretty good tbh. No need to say that when she undressed and I left her tits all over my back, I was already rock hard. Skipped the nuru as I don't like the sensation and flipped

P2:
Great massage and licking of the balls with a good HJ. BBBJ was pretty good with good suction and eye contact.
Without asking she turns to 69 and offers me her pussy which was tasty but the hair... This puts me off a bit. She still was super wet and seemed to enjoy as much as I did. . Anyway great action while massaging her great boobs.
Then I ask her (with gesture it's quite funny) if I can titjob her which felt great. Hard to find the best position to enjoy the most. For the finish I ask her if I can CIM, she says yes and
She didn't seem to enjoy the most as she went spitting in the sink. For me, it felt awesome .

It was not rushed at all and after another shower alone, I went back to work in a better shape for the bullshit meetings waiting

#2  in Wan Chai as the place closed, it was a quicker one (30min for 700)
The shower was together this time so no need to say there was no P1 and straight into the action.
I was more put off by that bush! Is this a thing in HK? It didn't feel as great as the first time, probably the rush.

WIR? She is nice woman so why not. She just texted me for next week in Central, looks like she found another shop.
She is fine to have her TG shared to friends. Treat her well please.

Please send some Karma lads for a newbie

Recent Ratings
myketin   29-2-2024 21:17  Karma  +3   I love the bush
HKGPeter   29-2-2024 13:53  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Dukelok   29-2-2024 05:43  Karma  +3   
Rickwonger007   29-2-2024 05:40  Acceptance  +1   
zbmthethird   29-2-2024 00:42  Karma  +2   always good to have another big boob choice, and yes the BIG BUSH can still be a thing with a lot of HK and China girls
Hobbier   28-2-2024 22:48  Karma  +3