Subject: phoenix siu siu - dissappeared?
like2bonk
Erotic Emperor

UID 4485
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2305
Posts 288
Karma 2291
Acceptance 271
Reading Access 60
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2024 19:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
phoenix siu siu - dissappeared?

hey guys what happened to phoenix building siu siu?
dissappeared for ages
thought it was cny holidays but she is not around for so long. or did she stop publishing her ad but is working?

Recent Ratings
p_l   28-2-2024 02:22  Acceptance  +3   Met her last in Aug./Sept. 2023. Saw her ad last in Dec. IIRC.
HK_Legend   27-2-2024 20:39  Acceptance  +10   See below
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6547
Posts 755
Karma 6345
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2024 22:31  Profile P.M. 
I don't know about her (clearly not seen for a quite a while on the Database Website),
but a friend from the Chinese Forum who went to Phoenix recently to ...bang one and have a massage with another
told me about another lady nearby, available + available + availble
( I heard not 1 client several days last week but the damage is self-inflicted. if you behave like a sheep, then you end accordingly!).

I was just about to write on this aspect, so I will cannbalize your thread on EXACTLY the same general topic.
i am sure you will forgive me. It's for common interest. .No point adding another thread

In August 2023, when..I wondered into Prince Edward and met one lady, my comment was ~:
"She...and alike....will bulldoze established MILF into retirement!"
6 months later, I stand by that even stronger. ok I gave her some ideas...but she listened (and I feel proud!)

Comparing 2 I know very well:
* One has always been killing time ...betwen guests ...playing online video games,
* Another one is brainstorming on improving her webpage (About Myself), text, pictures, videos....to better explain her services, her skills....
...and she has not been sitting on her hands recently!

* the first one
(talked to her, even went to see her for non-punting thing)
blames the Russians (but does not know there are a truckload of Thais in her building), then ...whatever,
believes in bullshit and outdated urban gossips,
* the other one checks others webpages and brainstorm (as well as listenting to ..."friends") to get better and better...
and even learning NEW SKILLS (asstonishing!).
I suspect she is starting to learn ...foreign language too!
Post wg life (she has clear plans),that could be handy.

As a friend from the Chinese Forum(who knows the first), "she cannot be saved. she does not deserve to be saved." 100% agreed.

some are totally dillusional pretending everything is great, business is booming (how is their brokerage account?)
some are trying to BS everybody... writing themselves stellar Reports!
(this the fucking English Forum darling, not the Chinese forum where you can order a 'report' for HKD500!)
if you have too much time like me and watch the Database website, it is between panic and ...sadness! striking!
Now the banging robot nicknamed "Tomorrow Flower' CANNOT AFFORD to pay for the 1st spot in the Weekly Poll Banner.
She was obsolete for a while.  She just understood.

Covid years:
I did not stop visiting Walk-Up ...and (closed) Thai mssage places during covid years ...including 2022 Q1 omicron.
I just did that visely, based on Risk Management (among regulars).
If I was failing that part, I should have been stripped of all my (finanical : by now you should have guessed) titles,
designations and ...worse ...my worklife reputation!

I also kept on "life support' (in afternoons) some Wanchai bar girls when bars were closed at 6pm! Good luck to find 1 client.
So several clients like me and that was good enough for those ladies or places to survive during those hardship months
The less traffic and clients, the safer for all. Simple.

I never sensed then absolute panic.
Supply of girls was limited.
Some punters appreciating the protocols of those ladies.
Everybody on the same boat. cool.

Now I think it is MUCH WORSE!!!!
Combination of:
* HK Immigration getting visa time like pre-Covid for girls...while no increase of MALE business travelers and $!
* HK economy sinking,
* Habits changed....Each time i went to Embassy, I NEVER saw the wallet sizes there was before at Escape! period.
Anybody NOW  able to cough HKD 10,000 for a whole evening with a jaw dropping Russian model ?
(Ekaterina was amazing, body and brain but too shot to become a model...but worth any dime!)

The MASSIVE oversupply of girls in town is destroying the business!
Some x4x morons, living fromTHAT business are fueling it #Seppuku101
But it is Hong Kong and I remember 2003 (SARS) where landlords were keeping rents unchanged (face issue-reference)
while ...offering free months lease.

Now in such an oversupply market, punters seem to rejoyce as girls prices should crash
....but do they really collect? no!
Prices indicated on MR for 1 hour are a a TOTAL JOKE...even compared to before as most are
...WANCHAI BAR GIRLS (know them and their running rates).
They would go,in Wanchai bars, for HKD3000 for 4-5 hours total commitment (in bar and hotel)
and now show hKD3000 for 1 hour Seriously? What about giving them directly your credit cards?
Same shit with hotel girls.

I never believed in Efficient Market Hypothesis, strong, semi-strong or weak. In fact I amde a living betting against.
but here we are reaching crazyness arbitrage.

Of course, if you want to try the "new" (10,000 miles on the meter) "hotel girl" for 45mn, you pay top price!
Do you get a degree for that?
Per hour, that's something impressive.

What about booking your regular Walk-Up overnight? Cost per hour?
Maybe NOW she does not give a sht if she bangs all night and is tired the next day ...sleeping until 3pm
...when there are anyway fewer clients around!
They start to behave like Wanchai bar girls! funny.

Before Covid, booking a Walk-Up overnight could climb to HKD5000 or 6000...but you would have to be respectful
and dash ~5-6am so that she could sleep and work the next day!
Perfectly reasonnable if you have a bit of understanding of the lady's business and respect.

NOW, forget it!!!
If you can do overnight with a Walk-Up, then try a 50% discount!...and until 10:00-11:00 am and ask:
She might love it!

I cannot do overnight (annoying witness at home...while wife away)....but recently I got "summoned' for ....
...'Pillow Duty" at 8:00am!
That seems to be a new concept (and very happy to tag along with).

Evening IN, then OUT, then back IN, with.... YOUR REGULAR ...Walk Up...and overnight if needed,
the cost PER HOUR is much lower.
Ask them!!

In fact, if the girl knows you well, without abusing of the situation (I always pay them nicely),
you could "tell" your terms...and she would be delighted...and both enjoyed a great evening!

Now, if you want (if you have choices) to go for a HKD2000 "new girl" for only 45mn...your call,
but PER HOUR WISE that sounds pricey / rip off and ...i am not cheap.
(more than once Ekaterina got hkd10,000 ...and no regret from me)

Since 2021, when going to my usual Wanchai bars (where apparently I am really a "legend'...since ...2009)
I generally walk in with a Walk-Up that was (happily) walked down.
The phils in some bars are really pissed to see me walking in with Chinese girls (1, 2 or 3=my birthday)
  ...while I don't speak 1 word of Chinese!

For the weirdest reasons, i am always extremely respectul of those ladies,
so there is no way i would abuse of the situation,
but when asking some questions to understand what is possible and make them happy too,
that sounds like a big win-win. I don't feel any 'I got screwed there but i needed it", in short ...I am till paying ABOVE fair price.
lady happy. me too.

Bottomline:
The REAL cost per hour ...when HIGHER number of hours...of your REGULAR ladies has been dropping!!
If with a lady that you never met, you try to negociate a lower, per hour, price do not cry after.
For ladies that know you well, and longer time, totally different story. Try. both should be happy.
The TOTAL amount of HKD going in their pocket could be a driving factor.

Just saying

Recent Ratings
LittleWing   1-3-2024 17:21  Acceptance  +4   
sam_smith   29-2-2024 21:38  Acceptance  +8   TLDR so where is siu siu?
booby_lover   29-2-2024 15:43  Acceptance  +6   Sounds like a buyers market.
asianfetish   28-2-2024 13:44  Acceptance  +2   Great
like2bonk   28-2-2024 13:11  Acceptance  +6   
davcha   28-2-2024 07:16  Acceptance  +5   Excellent read
like2bonk
Erotic Emperor

UID 4485
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2305
Posts 288
Karma 2291
Acceptance 271
Reading Access 60
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2024 13:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 HK_Legend's post

excellent excellent

these 141 providers whom we know for almost 15 years or so, we have practically grown old with them lol
you see them having the golden days of 10-15 clients per day and raking it in
and then now resorting to all sorts of surgical enhancement to keep themselves relevant
while in denial as they try to keep afloat while being swamped with younger more daring providers
- you notice how many TG channel girls who are offering all sorts of service from RAW to AV with face allowed etc
so there is nothing they can do but to watch the sunset while seeing their iron rice bowl get taken away from them
tragic but so real in all walks of life

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   29-2-2024 16:42  Acceptance  +10   and there is more !
sam_smith
Throbbing Titan

UID 168426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3842
Posts 447
Karma 3773
Acceptance 1385
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 29-2-2024 21:43  Profile P.M. 
Let's stick to the thread? He asked a simple question.

I never met the lady but I remember her ad was still up in December. Timing seems she took the opportunity to return to China during Lunar New Year for an extended period of time. I won't be visiting Phoenix any time soon, if you have time on your hand, you may visit her work place and confirm if her tags are still on the door. I seem to remember she has a poster of herself/her boobs on the door/wall? Can't be certain

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   29-2-2024 22:41  Acceptance  +10   Not seen her AD for a long time. She is a LIVE OUT. Maybe she retired?

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6547
Posts 755
Karma 6345
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 29-2-2024 23:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 sam_smith's post

From totally unrelated sources,
the police raids you see here, or in SCM,P do not cover the whole story, by far.
more, on the same lne, is happening!!
I heard of more and time in jail.

My total speculation (ZERO prof!!!) is that
there is so much pain (much worse than during covid) among establsihed ladies service providers
some miight not mind tipping, indirectly, law and order forces about ...tourists working in THEIR OWN buildings!

There is so much (real) desperation that it sounds rational (short time...while questionable for medium/long term)
MrButtons
Kinky King

UID 266761
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1710
Posts 116
Karma 1687
Acceptance 469
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-3-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-3-2024 13:08  Profile P.M. 
from her WhatsApp

Just posting this as reply rather than Rating for the visibility.
Her WhatsApp profile picture shows she'll be back at work on 19 March.

Recent Ratings
AYJ20151   4-3-2024 02:02  Acceptance  +1   
soundwave   3-3-2024 22:49  Acceptance  +2   Yeah, I have noticed that both her wechat and whatsapp profile pics have change the date for the last couple of months. ...
HK_Legend   2-3-2024 12:05  Acceptance  +10   
SingaporeFatso
Musky Member

UID 250935
Digest Posts 0
Credits 110
Posts 32
Karma 107
Acceptance 65
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2024 09:58  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by HK_Legend at 29-2-2024 23:00
From totally unrelated sources,
the police raids you see here, or in SCM,P do not cover the whole story, by far.
more, on the same lne, is happening!!
I heard of more and time in jail.

My total spec ...

Shut the fuck up and go get your own thread.
Diu nei lou mou chao hai

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   4-3-2024 17:55  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for you insightful added value contribution to the Forum in years!
JackTheBat   3-3-2024 10:20  Acceptance  +2   Don't waste your breath, this user will hijack any thread at any time.