Reading Access 10
Registered 17-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2024 00:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK][Prince Edward] FeiFei

Date & Time: Mid Feb
Name: FeiFei
Nationality: Chinese (apparently she is ethnically Korean)
Face: 3/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $600, 40 minutes
Repeat: Maybe

2nd time looking for Xiaoyu and she's not there lol. Ended up heading in after knocking on her door a second time because she beckoned me in with some emotion, in comparison with some of the other WGs whose smiles gave me some uncanny valley vibes. Despite having nice only minutely gravity afflicted Cs, and a reasonably tight body, I could tell she was a bit older compared to me. I've had a few less than ideal sessions with young chinese WGs in KH (one of them did the chinese cowgirl super slam extra hard in an effort to make me come, I was genuinely scared my LB was gna get snapped in half), so I thought I'd change it up with an older lady.

She entered the shower with me (a good sign), I soaped up, and then she washed me down, LB, ass crack, everything. I was already hard from this, and she poured some unknown cool fluid in her mouth and got down and started an sucking my dick, not a bad time at all. Got on the bed and she kept on with the BBBJ, didn't forget to suck the balls, and played with my ass crack for a solid 15 minutes, which showed me she wasn't a clockwatcher.

After a good while, I told her I wanted to fuck, and she capped me and we went at it missionary. I am, how to put it delicately, bad at sex, so it was nice that while we did it this nice lady gave me some clear instructions, mainly to fuck her harder. She was quite small, probably just 160 cm tall, so it was nice to wrap my arms around her and pull her tight while pumping. We also switched to cowgirl, which was actually enjoyable this time. Finished with a pretty big load from a handjob.

Before and after the session she was quite talkative in mandarin talking a lot about a random assortment of geopolitical happenings she'd heard about, downturns and uptrends in the economy in the mainland, hk, and abroad. I was mostly replied affirmatively occasionally volunteering a tidbit of my own. If another punter is more on the learned side and up-to-date with current events, and can speak mandarin, I'd venture she'd be quite interested in things you had to say.

She ought to be in hk for a while, from what I could tell, she moved back and forth between hk and the mainland. There does seem to be some tomfoolery going on with bbbj addons, addons for hjs, probably an addon for the cool mouthwash bj, but I only brought 600 cash and that's what I paid, so I'd recommend doing the same.

Recent Ratings
Jkuud   3-3-2024 08:23  Acceptance  +1   
MoboKo   29-2-2024 23:17  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   27-2-2024 02:45  Karma  +10   3F? She was on 7F until few days ago. Better stick to uour guns in this building upper floors. Many upsellers and fakers ...
stainedbutter
Nookie Newbie

UID 301072
Digest Posts 0
Credits 97
Posts 7
Karma 96
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2024 19:27  Profile P.M. 
@HK_Legend same name, different girl.She has posters advertising “Korean girl”

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   27-2-2024 22:39  Karma  +10   =THE problem in that (and related) buildings! changing names, User ID to help DUDES benefit from new fresh blood! Had a ...
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6549
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4051
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2024 22:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 stainedbutter's post

Even several Chinese guys I know from the Chinese forum DO NOT TRUST wht they see on the webpages of those buildings.
NO wandering around.
they book the ones they know and were happy with. period.

Stupid short sighted strategy...and I know who is responsble for that chaos. told her.

The most promising from PE, LCK56 are moving to Jordan, KSM, 117 Shanghai Street, 1F, Flat 119...now RENOVATED.
The rest is ~ junk!