Body: 3/5
Height:  1.69m
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length:  $700 + $200 tip
Repeat: No, more to try now that I've passed the first

New to the adventures of mongering. It was my first time trying a walk-up, I've tried a little in Thailand: soapie in bkk (black caviar) and 7Heaven (bj bar), and Aries Spa. but one of the best starter mongering experiences I think is the notorious walk-up if you have the guts to enter first, I myself was particularly afraid to try, but this trip to HK, I was determined to try. After working up the courage to enter the notorious Fuji building. I had just quickly dipped around the corner to the 7/11, downed a beer and purchased a mouth mask which helped me hide my face so that I could have the courage to enter the building. I had read that there were golden stair cases entering up and sure as shit, there they were. Entering up the stairs, I'm starting to sweat with nervousness profusely and line up behind one other gentlemen on his mission. Being a newbie, I followed suit and this guy sets the elevator to floor 17 and I just go with the flow, not making eye contact staring the whole ride up at the door. At this point I was wondering inf Fuji had more floors. Surely considering the buttons on the elevator say 22?. I was convinced that there must be more at the top. And in my quest, i vowed to at least do 1 full pass of the building and head back up to the highest floor.

On the 17 I watched said gentleman, go forth exit and start the notorious ring door bell and wait. Now this was my first time so I quickly took shelter in the back and peeking over the shoulder from a distance to get a glimpse of the sights beyond the door. And so began my understanding of the game - that long march up and down those staircases looking for the right one.

After spending a good hour of going up by escalator and down the floors, I had seen a girl on the 11th floor during my first pass of the floors as I had to, who was petite typical young 20's innocent asian girl look, a solid 4/5, which I wanted to go for but another bro had rung the bell and asked price and entered. So I kept searching, travelling up and down Fuji atleast 3 times, I stumbled across I believe 14b1 a local hk girl who caught my eye as she had a nice face relatively tall, was wearing glasses (part of the look) white mens formal shirt over some sexy black lingerie with knee high stockings (just a fantastic look for women I must say). I ended up narrowing my search to girl on f11 or f14. Walking up and down the stairs waiting for 11's door to have the sign change to "welcome". No luck, so I settled and returned to f14.

Asked how much and she cooly said $700, "come in, give it a try" in canto. I enter still quite nervous and put my bag down and start undressing, she tells me to wait and says she'll help me undress and does so. We go for a shower where she washes my body and the little fella a bit, not thorough and gives me a disposable towel. Tells me to dry off and lie on the bed, she stays in the shower for a bit longer. I assume to apply some KY jelly downstairs? Lying on the bed, was interesting to see the mirror on the ceiling for the first time. Lying down she exits the shower and slowly walks up to the bed, her figure is decent with a little fat around the hips and has a bush which I'm not that into so I try not concentrate on that. She's definitely got great legs though, long and definitely her stand-out feature which suits that sexy glasses librarian look. No kissing, but I'm alright with that, she starts at the bottom of the bed, kissing & her way up from my legs to my chest, and sucks on my nipples, not too into that sort of thing but I do know it can tingle the sensations. She puts on a condom for a cbj, quite little suction so I couldn't really enjoy it, but being able to lie back and enjoy the view from the ceiling mirror and watch her ass move back and forth as she worked her way with my dick kept me happy.

Soon after the gets on she offers to climb on top, but she changes to condom for some reason? Unsure if this is common but I let her lead the way. She jumps on top, and I easily slide in (must have been KY), but this makes me question her tightness, not that tight as I hoped, adding to the fact that I'm not too gifted, the sensation with a condom on definitely was lackluster. She puts some effort in doing asian cow girl (one of my favourite positions to watch a women do her thing) with some over the moans, making some decent eye contact as I caress her boobs. She's got a decent "set", a handful probably a C cup, felt natural. She asks to switch to missionary and I start pounding away, but now her eyes closed with some over the top fake moaning. I start questioning the experience and question if she's being a clock watcher. I clearly had some toning down of one of my first mongering experiences but I quickly snap out of it, I'm already vagina deep so gotta commit. I flip her legs over to side ways missionary and keep ramming away. She opens her eyes and enjoys watching herself in the mirror by the bed and seems to lighten up and starts thrusting with me. I do one last flip asking her to switch to doggy, she's quite tall but works for perfect height with the bed and for me to enter her. After a good minute more, I empty into the bag , dropping onto her into lying doggy. We relax, she keeps saying that I'm very impressive/really good (好勁 (hou2 ging6 | )), but I'm sure she says that to everyone, considering I was just a like a 6 minute wonder We end up chatting a bit after the session, about our backgrounds, she seems very nice and relaxed.

Verdict: A decent punt if you like the sexy librarian look with long legs; but I'll still be thinking of the 11th floor girl - but there's plenty fish in the fuji (and other buildings) sea. Onto the next adventure. Happy punting

Lesson learnt from this trip:

• Be the first to knock the door - early bird catches the worm
  • It gets pretty exciting and fun ringing those doorbells and seeing who's behind the door when you can't read chinese. Your imagination can run wild, but definitely the best gambling experience for a man.

[ Last edited by  mongerer69 at 26-2-2024 00:47 ]

Recent Ratings
Koolakulak   29-2-2024 22:51  Acceptance  +1   
clampbottom   27-2-2024 08:08  Karma  +3   Excellent
kolby_squeeze   26-2-2024 23:21  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   26-2-2024 22:26  Karma  +3   Thank you.
myketin   26-2-2024 20:55  Karma  +2   Great!
Skepti10   26-2-2024 14:36  Karma  +4   
LittleWing   26-2-2024 03:12  Karma  +4   Thanks. It's reasonably common to change condoms in case they are damaged by teeth in the BJ.
proplus   26-2-2024 00:46  Karma  +5   Good review!