Post at 25-2-2024 15:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Similan Thai Massage - Honey

Date: Early February 2024
Name: Honey
Link: https://similanthaimassage.com/
Nationality & Language: Thai / English
Face: Prettier in person (amazing eyes)
Body: Slender with C-cup boobs (more in FR)
Height: 1.6m
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length: 1000 baht for 90 minutes + 3000 baht for B2B
Repeat: Maybe not

Having read another member's FR of Honey, figured she could be MCOT and looked into booking her. Last trip Similan ignored my LINE text but they responded quickly this time and I managed to get a booking with Honey. Here, I'd like to share this session is a great example of a YMMV situation haha. Having read the other review, I was really looking forward to this but it turned out differently.

Time comes around and when I meet her, I'm really taken by her appearance. She's gorgeous. She was very inconspicuous in a black band t-shirt and jeans coming across all pretty-cute at the same time. We go into the room and she immediately asks to get changed into her uniform. She comes out no long after and sets up the bed, placing her own runner onto the bed. I take everything off and get onto the bed for the oil massage. At this point, she's not super cold but she's not the super smiley type either but is friendly and is ok with chatting throughout the massage. The massage itself is pretty good, really gets into the knots and laughs at my response when I squirm, etc. Swipes are far and few and any teasing is brief. We're about 50 minutes in and I'm told to flip over. She gives me a bit more of a massage but keeps looking at my LB and eventually turns her attention to him. She smiles and then pops the offer of taking her top off or a B2B. I go with the B2B and she gets off the bed to change.

She doesn't go far, she goes to the sofa next to the bed and lying down where I am, she changes in front of me. At this point, it's just the moonlight that's coming into my room (I usually keep the lights low but she switched it during the flip) and I watch as this gorgeous girl strips and I notice her matching black lacy lingerie holding her amazing body, especially her boobs. She takes off her bra and they spring forth, not connected to each other, drooping slightly but big with medium-sized brown areolas. She lets me take her in fully naked and then she comes over. I submit to her and she proceeds with the B2B. The feeling of her boobs sliding across my body gives me goosebumps. This goes on for a bit and I felt it was my turn and she laid next to me. I took a closer look at her body and finally notice that she's clean shaven and also has a small scar on her tummy that's hidden by her a big stomach tattoo. In fact, she's got a few tattoos on her body, most of which look great on her. She doesn't allow any fingering of her LS or DATY but rubbing it is fine. I do this while sucking her boobs. I start to notice that her left boob has a different sensation to her right mainly because I was focusing on her left one and she wasn't really getting into it. I then asked if she offered more to which she replied, "my rule is no fuck, no suck". I respect that but I almost laughed aloud remembering the review I had read before. At this point, she turns so we're face to face while lying on our sides while she strokes my LB. This goes on but I wanted to go on a bit more so I suggested we get up.

We move to the sofa and I get her to straddle me and I went to town again on her boobs. Upon proper inspection, I realised her left boob definitely had silicone in it while her right boob was natural. I was feeling about and making comparisons in my head but I'm not sure if she noticed this but I got distracted for a moment wondering why this was the case. At some point here, LB wasn't too excited as before and took a while to get hard again. We eventually get back to the bed and she finishes the job with a HJ. She cleans me up and heads to the toilet, I follow right behind her.

She asks me to get into the shower with her and we soap each other up and she rinses me off a bit. We start talking and she goes into talking about how she thinks I should do more cardio. Caught me a bit off guard because I wasn't sure where this was coming from. Eventually I realise she wanted to talk about my calves because I winced when she was massaging there and I said I walk a lot. She didn't quite believe me and I asked her if she works out and she says a few days a week. She goes on to talk about my body for a bit and exercising more and it hit me that I just wasn't her type hahaha. That probably explained the turning off of the light at the beginning and not feeling it. My ego was slightly bruised and thought this was a good example of a YMMV moment. In the shower, I also finally got to see her eyes and she's got the prettiest eyes of any therapist I've met before. I ask if they're real and she said she's wearing contacts but her eyes as the same brown colour. She finishes in the shower before me and I soon come out to watch her get dressed. We continue chatting and she's actually pretty cool to talk to and one I would gladly book again in other circumstances but it is what it is.

Once she's all dressed, we bid goodbye and I grab a bag of chips and a drink I had saved for post-session. I had 1 more night to go and I wondered if I should just make the one with Honey the last one of the trip. Eventually decided to keep the decision to the final day itself. Did I go for a final round?

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
shaykh   1-4-2024 05:16  Karma  +4   
Samsbb   26-3-2024 23:06  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
boscitc   26-3-2024 17:01  Karma  +8   
deinvattah   22-3-2024 17:52  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   19-3-2024 18:49  Karma  +10   
JimDimSum   19-3-2024 17:27  Karma  +3   
dddlny   29-2-2024 20:08  Acceptance  +2   
roninaaa   27-2-2024 13:57  Acceptance  +1   
PaleRider877   27-2-2024 08:55  Acceptance  +1   
flowmon   27-2-2024 04:11  Karma  +2   glad you liked it but not my type
OneBigChief   26-2-2024 21:35  Karma  +3   
Johaan   26-2-2024 17:24  Acceptance  +2   
culdcept   26-2-2024 12:51  Acceptance  +1   
travelfreak   25-2-2024 21:41  Acceptance  +1   
soi11   25-2-2024 20:07  Karma  +2   
PCP   25-2-2024 17:02  Acceptance  +1   Nice looking girl!
samboitee
Carnal Conqueror

UID 298940
Digest Posts 0
Credits 368
Posts 16
Karma 365
Acceptance 61
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2024 02:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 samboitee's post

@PCP yeah man, she's got a great body but you can get lost in those eyes for a long time.

Recent Ratings
PCP   27-2-2024 14:57  Acceptance  +1   I bet. Thanks for sharing.
yhrenko20
Nookie Newbie

UID 303060
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 3
Karma 2
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 19-3-2024 14:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 samboitee's post

I have booked her service and it is indeed very good

Recent Ratings
kukooo   20-3-2024 11:01  Acceptance  +1   write a report please, comments are spam
Samsbb
Nookie Newbie

UID 303157
Digest Posts 0
Credits 17
Posts 4
Karma 17
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2024 23:17  Profile P.M. 
Great Thanks for sharing. Will try next trip
Sanjm
Nookie Newbie

UID 291845
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 4
Karma 4
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 26-3-2024 15:41  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for putting the link!  Very handy
Samsbb
Nookie Newbie

UID 303157
Digest Posts 0
Credits 17
Posts 4
Karma 17
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 26-3-2024 23:07  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for sharing . Will plan next time

Recent Ratings
OneBigChief   27-3-2024 00:43  Acceptance  +1   Please stop posting one liners. Read the guide.