Body:3/5
Height: 153cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: -
PSE: -
Price & Session Length:  1000hkd 60mins
Repeat: Yes

This place is very clean for a standard Thai Massage knock shop. I think it’s only staffed by one person unless they have a booking for a few people. I spoke with the girl there and she said they also offer veggie massage and like to keep things pretty quiet so everyone can visit. I’m not sure if you will still can get sexual service if there are other massages going on at same time but they tend to only book one person at a time.

Part 1 - Very good massage pays attention to all parts of your body, could be a little firmer and sensual but as far as a massage goes it’s pretty good. I like to get teased with the idea of being offered a happy ending and while she definitely did this it wasn’t as much as I like. I tend to really enjoy when the lightly brush past your balls or are confident enough to just grab LB and start playing with it. But all in all pretty good massage with attention in the right places.

Part 2 - the flip was nice she teased me a little bit but just asked me out right if I wanted a happy ending, which as stated it prefer them just not asked but I guess everyone has their own style. I said yes and she didn’t disappoint I find her very cute and LB does also. After I came she cleaned me up with hot towels and finished the massage. She then returned with more hot towels and wipped down my whole body to leave no traces of oil.

Afterwards we spoke, as I stated very cute lots of flirting and laughing which is always nice and what I like.

I return not because it’s the best but because it’s comfortable private and best option in central for a massage and handjob.

Recent Ratings
myketin   26-2-2024 21:02  Karma  +3   Good finding
LittleWing   26-2-2024 03:33  Karma  +4   
HKGPeter   26-2-2024 00:12  Karma  +2   Thank you.
momozzz   25-2-2024 02:27  Karma  +2   nice one