Registered 24-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2024 23:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Manila - Classique

Date: Early February, 2024
Place: Classique (Spa/Massage)
Girl: Tonii
Price: 1500pesos for room / 2000 pesos maximum for girl (or more as you negotiate for more services). The price for the room is 500pesos/girl 700pesos cheaper if you go there before 7pm.

I took a grab ride to Classique at around 2pm from Malate and didn't get there until around 3pm. The Manila traffic is notorious and I was suppose to only get there in around 30mins so please note if you decided to go or leave near rush hour. When I arrive, the doorman guided me in and took me to the staircase and told me to just go up. When I went to the desk and said I'm here for the spa, she just said "ok, go pick your girl." This made me "?" thinking where or what girls and she then pointed me to go down the hallway. There's like chandelier curtains that separate the view from the room of girls and you. There were about a nice selection of about 30 girls and a majority of them were winking, smiling, saying hellooo, etc.. to get my attention to choose them. I chose Tonii and they guided me to the room and she followed after. Tonii was a very cute, little girl with nice skin. She looks almost mixed Japanese as well. She showered with me together and cleaned me up before heading to the bed. She ask me do I need a massage, and I asked her to just give me a short 15min one. The massage was whatever and then she asked me to flip and gave me a HJ and a BJ. She was great and very patient as I was tired and took me awhile to get it going. She rode me first and then I flipped her and finger and play with her before doing her missionary and got her to orgasm. It was hot as she shouted out she's going to cum and cussed because she was a little shy at first. After my first shot, she asked me will I be able to do a 2nd shot and I said one shot is just enough although I would have if I wasn't so tired (lack of sleep from my flight). Tonii said she heads to Japan and work in the summer and back to Manila back and forth. She's a good nice cute girl that wants you to be pleased so definitely be good to her.

As I left, the workers there were nice and gave me a discount card to their new branch called Marine One which I went and will review in another one.

First post here, thanks!

Recent Ratings
fubu77   19-3-2024 13:03  Acceptance  +1   
Jjaa123   25-2-2024 22:19  Karma  +3   
JSH0073R   25-2-2024 06:07  Karma  +4   Great report keep them coming! Last I read they were temporarily closed due to renovations to replace the doors with cur ...
22gingham   25-2-2024 01:16  Karma  +3   Legitimate. Welcome to Manila.
JackTheBat   25-2-2024 00:35  Karma  +10   Thanks and look forward to the Marine One review.
dragon16
Nookie Newbie

UID 301476
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 9
Karma 9
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2024 00:07  Profile P.M. 
Nice info

Do they have a website for this place or marine one?
dragon16
Nookie Newbie

UID 301476
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 9
Karma 9
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2024 00:08  Profile P.M. 
Nice info

Do they have a website for this place or marine one?
Coast88
Nookie Newbie

UID 302414
Digest Posts 0
Credits 61
Posts 3
Karma 61
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2024 00:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 dragon16's post

Not that I know of but if it’s for the location, you can enter their name on Grab (ride hailing app) or google maps and it’ll show the place.
JSH0073R
Kinky King

UID 292909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1116
Posts 68
Karma 1107
Acceptance 181
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2024 06:16  Profile P.M. 
Hey guys, when you have a bit more access, please check my thread on QC massage parlors. https://forum.141-hk.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

@dragon16 Marine One is located in Caloocan City across from Majestic. Good Life is also located there. That area is a bit further out and away from places like Quezon City, Makati and BGC. So be careful when traveling there. I recommend you try the MPs along Quezon Ave first unless you are a local.

Regarding Marine One I heard it is still a bit slow. Some of the Theras from Classique have move there temporarily while Classique is updated to the new Spa requirements for Quezon City.

@Coast88 if your still able to, please update the title of your post so it's easier to locate and fits the normal FR format. E.g. [Philippines][Quezon City] Classiqque - Toni. Here is an example of a recent FR I posted. https://forum.141-hk.com/eforum/ ... amp;extra=page%3D1.