Subject: Pattaya Massage Central HK (Horrible)
Eliperc
Musky Member

UID 300849
Digest Posts 0
Credits 129
Posts 5
Karma 129
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-1-2024
Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2024 19:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Pattaya Massage Central HK (Horrible)

Thread Subject: Pattaya Massage Central HK
Date & Time of Session:  24/02
Name: Pattaya Massage
Link: -
Agent: -
Nationality & Language: Thai, Little English
Face: 3-4/5
Body: 3/5
Height: 155cm
Skill: 0/5
Service: 0/5
GFE: -
PSE: -
Price & Session Length:  60 mins 450 HKD but I gave her 600 and left
Repeat: Never

As i'm only interested in massages with happy endings I thought id give this place a shot after the gym and on my way home. I've read on here it wasn't really good but wanted to try for myself

Part 1 - I walked in as I didn't have a booking asked of an oil massage and the boss lady said she only had 1 girl available who was quiet pretty so I thought no worries. As soon as she started massaging me I realized she had no idea how to provide a massage at all. In general im pretty non confrontational so I didn't say anything when she asked if it was good. The worst massage i've ever had in my life haha.

Part 2 - The flip happened to which she had barely touched any sensitive parts prior and I was not arroused one bit. She started brushing passed LB and asked if I only want a massage. I was so not aroused it was so easy to say no.

Eventually she asked if everything was good and I laughed and said 'no you're not good at massaging' she told me she had just arrived from Thailand and it was her first time giving a massage as I think she only does FS.

I laughed and stopped her from continuing the massage and we just spoke for 10 mins about Thailand as I used to live there. She was young pretty and seemed kind of miserable and I dind't want to make her situation worse so I just paid the charge and gave her a 100tip we laughed and I left.

If you're wanting a massage and HE never go here, could be an option for full service or with a different girl.

Lifes and gamble hah

[ Last edited by  Eliperc at 24-2-2024 19:22 ]

Recent Ratings
WeatherReport   26-4-2024 12:38  Acceptance  +1   
LittleWing   26-2-2024 03:34  Karma  +4   Hilarious!
boscitc   24-2-2024 23:58  Karma  +8   I think that place doesn’t care about getting repeat customers because they always have shit. I had one good exp but sh ...
cityguy   24-2-2024 23:18  Karma  +6   yeah. Been a few times, always crap.
HK_Legend   24-2-2024 19:54  Karma  +10   Thanks for warning others. Same shit at UD, 4F 171-173 Hennessy Road! Maybe her sister!