Location: Phra Khanong - https://fiwfans.io/sideline/406rae6l6lsmy9kdj
Nationality & Language : Thai & okay English
Height : 158cm
Face : 6/10
Body : 6/10
Skill : 4/10
Service : 2/10
GFE : 1/10
Price & Session Length: 2000 baths for 90m + gave 3 condoms as tips, read for more setails
Repeat:  Heck no, esp after trying Wood Bar last night!

Okay, used the forum guide, installed Line, checked fiwfans via area (mine was Sukhumvit) and narrowed down a long list. Then narrowed it further down to certain agents and freelancers. Messaged a few on Saturday/Sunday using Line's translator app and none did CIM so left it.

Got horny on Tuesday evening so used English and asked if they accept foreigners. Luckily they did. My first choice stopped working so went with 2nd choice. I got fast responses but wanted to have a few drinks first and told agent I would confirm later. Their English is not the best so keep things simple. I know it is an agent and NOT freelance as after short listing, the responses were all the same and all in the same hotel. On the way home on BTS, I messaged agent at 11.30pm asking for a 12.00 appointment. No reply. Got home and slept it off.

Got up at 10am, messaged agent again. Got a reply and confirmed. Asked me to contact again once I got to the hotel. 1st funny thing is, it's the same hotel as I was staying in. My original hotel was double booked by Trip.com so this hotel was a last minute decision.

At 11.50ma, I messaged agent again an dhe gave me room number and the fllor. 2nd funny thing is, it was the same floor as I was in. So I went out for a smoke at 11.55 and then went back up, didn't want them to know I stay there for safety reasons and you can hear when someone goes in/out of their rooms.

I knock on the door and an entirely different person opens up. This is NOT a pro Photoshop job, this is a completely different person! However, she seemed cute, welcoming and I saw her tits which were decent sized so hell, why not, only 2k baht.

Went in, she asked me where I came from, then we stripped. She showered me but as bathroom is small, after I was done and drying up did she shower. Asked if I wanted mouth wash, I had some myself so politely declined. Figured this is a good sign for some DFK.

Anyhow, got out and I lay on the bed waiting. She comes out with towel and asks me to move nearer the center of the bed. This was so she had space to maneuver. She gets onto the bed and immediately sucks my nipples then a BBBJ. However, it only lasted 1 or 2 minutes then capped me. Rode me for 3 minutes before switching. I grabbed those titties like a life line. Guess she doesn't like it. When she was laying down, I tried to play with her pussy, she had a little bit of hair but perfectly acceptable. But she said no. Same for lucking or fingers/rubbing. So I fuck her for a few minutes but her moans were fake and seemed mechanical. I tried kissing her but was only allowed a peck on the lips. I then asked for doggy. Frustrated at the service as profile said many things can be done, I took it out on her and rammed her hard. After 5 mins, I did it slowly with some twerking, then out if nowhere I give her a few hard rams. Now sometimes the moans seemed real, rest were still fake though. Kept thus up for 10 minutes before releasing as I was sweating from the hard working pounding I was giving. She helped take cap off then she showered.

I lay on the bed, drying off the sweat. She joins me and I try to initiate a chat while she plays on her phone she says she has been doing this for a few years now, no children so she works 2 weeks then goes on holiday for 1. She has a regular Japanese client, which I suspect is the one I saw after I left, details later. She does offer me a bottle of water but I know it's given free from the hotel anyway.

Seemed a decent convo but with 30 minutes left, she asked if I wanted another shot. I said yes, in my mind, Heck YES since I had paid her when I got in. Same routine but I asked her if she can give me a longer BJ. She gave me 2 excuses, 1) She had braces and 2) I was big... How big can a 5"2 guy be!

Same as earlier but I couldn't cum, which all happened in 10 minutes, told her I was tired when in reality, just wasn't in the mood. She sucked on my nips and wanted me to cum badly. Man, she certainly did her best and I finaly came after 10 minutes. She then had to shake her arm since it took me so long. LOL!

Showered then offered her my 3 condoms as during our conversation, she had to provide the condoms herself, so I treated it as a tip. I left the room at 1.20pm and pretended to go downstairs via the lift so that she wouldn't know I stayed right across from her. Had a few ciggys and there was a Japanese guy across from me. After 10-15 mins, he went into the hotel and signed in as a guest. I assume it's the regular client she gets, haha.

All in all, it was a cheap bang. This made me rethink whether I want to go visit the girls in On Nut as I had already scoped out the hotel hence the Pat Pong and Wood Bar yesterday. If it's a completely different person, or a really well done PS or no connection with the girl, I would say don't use fiwfans. However, if all you need it a quick shag, this is a cheap alternative to Cherry Massage, which I also tried 3 weeks ago, as the girls tend to be prettier. Just be warned, large guys need to pay a premium. Also, double check with agent And the girl with things you want, many, many do NOT do CIM.

More adventures to come, I Love Thailand!

Any questions, just ask. I know it's a long read but I give all the details.

[ Last edited by  NewHorizon at 24-2-2024 18:02 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
PaleRider877   27-2-2024 09:02  Acceptance  +1   
americafirst141   25-2-2024 22:58  Karma  +7   
roninaaa   25-2-2024 17:53  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   25-2-2024 09:42  Karma  +8   
Westside88s   25-2-2024 05:14  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   25-2-2024 01:18  Karma  +5   
culdcept   25-2-2024 01:10  Acceptance  +1   
Laszlo   24-2-2024 20:03  Karma  +4   Better luck next time, if you will give Fiwfans another try. The upcharge for "big size" is annoying.
JackTheBat   24-2-2024 19:43  Karma  +10   
doopdooppo   24-2-2024 18:37  Acceptance  +1   
NewHorizon
Lustful Lord

UID 176213
Digest Posts 0
Credits 634
Posts 97
Karma 620
Acceptance 276
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-1-2017
Location Tai Po
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2024 22:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Quick update. I forgot to mention she took a photo before I left. The review THEY wrote, but the photo is of me and her. It is currently the 3rd review. Name of author is Origin lvl.3.

Just shows how honest this agent is, eh?

Recent Ratings
DiamondBac   29-2-2024 14:52  Karma  +3   
travelfreak   25-2-2024 21:42  Karma  +2   
pm1972   25-2-2024 11:18  Acceptance  +2   Fiwfans don't trust the reviews...