Body: 4/5 pretty skinny, C cup quite firm, tiny and flat ass, strong bush
Height:  1m60 ish
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5 . Massage is good
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  1100$/hour
Repeat: nope

I chose her because of previous reports that were amazing and I wanted to test this so called skills on prostate massage

P0
Booking super simple on WeChat. She gave me her address price straight away all in English. Can't get any easier.

P1
Greeted in a clean apartment, probably where she actually lives. Good cleavage, smiley, she looks like her WC profile but definitely not like her database profile https://141-hk.com/en/A80546-Central-Massage-Anna.html?ref=Search
She showed me the room, gave a very good quality towel (Hotel standard) and asked me if I wanted to take a shower (clean as well). I was alone.
The massage bed is pretty wide compared to a classic one and the head hole is well padded. It's very confortable.
It all started pretty well with a dry massage above a clean sheet. pretty good. Good focus on the butt which I love.
After about 15min? she goes away and come absolutely naked, takes my hands and place them on her butt and start giggling.

Then the oil massage starts. She sits between my legs and start plating with my balls, LB and my butthole. I must say it's quite decent.
She applies the Nuru/slash oil (I am pretty sure it's not Nuru as there was no cold sensation that I don't like). Here comes the weird part she starts fake moaning straight away which puts my off as you can hear it miles away it was fake... anyway it's still a nice sensation, I try to relax and focus on that ...

P2
On the flip, she starts applying a hotter gel on the triumvira and asked me if I want CBJ. I accept but now it gets very strange as  she does an extremely loud sucking sound like eating hof soup. I am like FTH is going on here! I tell her to play with my ass cause I came to see her especially for that given the precious review.
She starts a decent HJ with a finger (or part of it at least) while I try to rub her pussy. She nicely decline but I feel it's wet (gel or excitement who knows?)     but no the climax I was expecting.
At that point she goes to the bathroom and come back saying it's my turn, still very nicely. I come back she already dressed. I really through it was max 35-40 minutes passed, but no it was 50ish minutes.

When I finish I realised I didn't even play too much with her tits, especially because of the gel.
Overall a bit disappointed on the prostate massage, I really came for that. If you guys have good addresses to share!
She seems to be a very nice woman, maybe I didn't unlock her full skills as it's my first visit with her?

I hope I followed the rules as it's my first post!

Recent Ratings
Westside88s   25-2-2024 06:05  Acceptance  +1   That's too bad but thanks for sharing!
davcha   24-2-2024 10:23  Karma  +5   Had good time with her but second time b&s so reluctant to return
momozzz   24-2-2024 09:16  Karma  +2   nice sharing
LittleWing   24-2-2024 03:59  Karma  +4   
dienw   24-2-2024 01:43  Karma  +3   Thanks
HK_Legend   24-2-2024 00:10  Karma  +10   
HKGPeter   23-2-2024 23:43  Karma  +3   Welcome and thank you very much. Better luck next time!