Skill: 8/10
GFE: 6/10
Price & Session Length:  
90 mins - 35000 (silver)
Deliver - 2000
CIM - 3000
Total - 40000¥

Repeat: No

Angie is the third girl I have seen since using THC. I chose her because she looking fuckin banging, as well as her interests she stated on her profile, which includes manga, anime, videogames. I figured I could connect w/ her on that geeky level haha. After the first few sessions I've had, while waiting for her I was no longer nervous as I was before. I get a text saying she will come earlier than the appointed time, which I had no problem w/, and had to pick her up in the lobby since you need a key to use the elevator. Upon arriving I saw nobody, although I did notice a girl on the phone, wearing a light colored top and a black or dark colored skirt. I text THC and said I don't see anyone in the lobby, but they assured me she was there. Big surprise, turns out that Angie was that girl I saw outside the entrance lol. I meet her outside, apologize for the confusion, and we ride the elevator up together. Looking at her she looks a tad bit older than her pictures online suggest, but she's still gorgeous to look at.

We enter my room, sit on the bed, and we start chatting...but it felt more like 90/10, the 90% was Angie, the 10% was me, cuz honestly I just wanted to get down to business lol. Even though she's into games and manga and shit, it wasn't really anything of interest to me. At one point I said I don't play Nintendo, to which she was like "eh, nande?" lol I explained to her I only play Playstation. I don't recall most of what she was blabbering about, I just recall sitting on the bed staring at her while she yapped away, I was so eager to start but didn't wanna be rude lol. Eventually we start to undress to our underwear, I complimented how good she looked in her bra and panties, and she says "arigatou gozaimasu". We brush, and hit the shower. Got to play w/ her tits and nipples, then she tells me to turn around and starts washing my back and my ass/the area btwn my ass and my junk. Honestly can't recall other girls I've seen doing that, but I was all for it. Side note if I do outcall I always shower before the appointment out of respect, but I don't mind showering again anyway, I mean why wouldn't I? lol.

Before I continue on, I should point out that even tho her english lvl is listed as basic she can hold a conversation quite well. Angie didn't even really resort to her translate app until we commenced the main course. Via translate she said "leave it to me". I lay back on the bed, and we make out, then she slowly but surely works her way down to my member. She licks and sucks my nipples, to which I probably should've mentioned I am very ticklish. As I am sure alotof guys love that and get excited, for me it's the opposite lol. I couldn't help but quiver and laugh, which made her laugh as well; she exhaled in a type of laughing way but kept going at my nipples. Anyway she gets down to my groin and licks the areas around my junk, before finally putting my cock in her mouth.

Angie is definitely no stranger to doing this, as I got immediately she knows what she's doing. Although unlike the previous girls I've seen, I didn't quite get a connection w/ her. She just seemed to go through the motions. Great BJ technique for sure, but there was that aspect missing from her. Idk if it was just from her blabbering alot in the beginning or what, that at least had some effect on the session. Back to the story, while sucking me off I ask Angie to jerk me off while I suck on her titty. She warned me that she's sensitive, then I do mybest to lick and suck her w/o going too far, and she's stroking me. I then ask her to do 69, and she puts her pussy in my face. Definitely my favorite thing to do, as I've mentioned in previous posts lol. Idk what it was, but for whatever reason, and it honestly caught my by surprise, I could feel myself about to explode. I didn't wanna stop DATY but I had to warn her moments before I came, I exclaimed that I'm gonna come! I forget if my dick was in her mouth already or if she was jerking me off then had to quickly put it back in mouth, but I could hear her going "mpfh!" as I popped off in her mouth. That was honestly fucking amazing lol. Moments later her timer goes off and she complimented me on my timing lol. I hand her tissues that was nearby on the small table to the bed, and she cleans herself up.

We shower together, I play w/ her a bit more, I ask her to face the mirror and I grope her breasts from behind watching her in the mirror. We then dry off, dress up, and she goes back to chatting about god knows what again! lol. This is also the first girl I bought some snacks for (went to the nearby konbini and just got whatever lol) although I kinda wish I didn't. I thank her, she departs, and I reflected a bit on the session.

Angie is definitely one of the more attractive girls I've seen, her face and her body is up there. So physically of course I was attracted to her. But the fact that she droned on and on before and even after the session, combined w/ not feeling a spark or connection w/ her throughout the session, even tho I find her incredibly hot, factors into my conclusion w/ Angie. I can tell she knows what she's doing, I just wish I felt more attracted to her but she didn't give that to me. It just felt like I was another job to her, which I know it is obviously, but still...also she compared me to some animal in one of the games she plays. I laughed w/ her but inside I was thinking "wtf? r u seriously calling me a pig, or cow, whatever the fuck that is in ur game? before we get to the main action? shit" lol. So yeah, she excels in the looks department, but she's a pass on the service cuz it felt hollow. One of the few pluses was that I actually got to finish in her mouth (it's a personal issue for me, nothing to do w/ the girl haha). But overall, I can't recommend her and would not repeat.

As always, thanks for reading, hope you find this helpful or entertaining even.

Recent Ratings
AquilaGladius   7-5-2024 16:48  Karma  +2   
aslemo129   5-3-2024 00:41  Karma  +2   
mrabagnale   29-2-2024 20:18  Acceptance  +1   this chick is weird like hell ... but gives amazing head!
frentzenfanpp   29-2-2024 02:50  Acceptance  +1   
zhude10   28-2-2024 08:13  Karma  +4   
Manticore   26-2-2024 21:05  Karma  +2   
bubeybo   25-2-2024 00:03  Karma  +4   I had kinda similar experience with Naomi actually. Talked a lot about Pokémon Arena or something
FF2288   24-2-2024 19:14  Karma  +4   
shampoo   24-2-2024 08:03  Karma  +3   
secretasianman1   24-2-2024 03:45  Acceptance  +1   thanks for review. does she offer fs?
mycibai   23-2-2024 11:21  Karma  +2   
yaoz11   23-2-2024 10:14  Karma  +2   Good read
dddlny
Carnal Conqueror

UID 302289
Digest Posts 0
Credits 493
Posts 73
Karma 489
Acceptance 88
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-2-2024
Status Online
Post at 26-2-2024 18:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 dddlny's post

secretasianman1 - to my knowledge no, she was upfront about it and i didn't even ask. she somehow spurred into conversation one point during the session.

Recent Ratings
secretasianman1   27-2-2024 06:34  Acceptance  +1   thanks
shampoo   26-2-2024 18:19  Karma  +3   Thanks for the info