Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Height:  5’2
Skill:  4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE:  3/5
Price & Session Length:  3000 1hr
Repeat:  Maybe

It was my last day in Bangkok before I flew out in the afternoon. I wanted to try a Nuru massage and I had done my research on Doki Doki.

I got to Soi 33 and walked trying to be a tourist and not stand out being a monger.   I walked past a number of shops and tried to check out the girls who were outside. I walked to the end of Soi 33 and didn’t find the place, I turned around and walked down the other side and as I was getting closer to Sukhimvit I tried to look natural and check maps for Doki Doki. Typical tourist, I was on the wrong street.   I hurried around to Soi 31 and found the place straight away.

It was about 11.30am and I was the only person there. The guy behind the desk told me there were currently 3 girls available, and as he reached for the ipad to show me photos he told me the names of the girls. I heard him say Spy, I don’t recall the other two, and before he lifted the device I blurted out “Spy please”.
I paid and waited a couple of minutes for her to come and get me. I saw her with a big smile on my face, she took my hand and led me up the stairs to the room. She was very sweet and gentle and comforting.

A quick shower and onto the mat. She dumped all the water on me and started the process. She worked her petite body over me, front and back. It was a bit technical, I was trying to be handsy and get some action, but she would twist and block me. I just laid back and let her do her thing.

On my stomach I felt her go in for some light rimming which was nice, then she flipped me and started on the BBBJ. It was enjoyable, she finished up the Nuru part, dried us off a bit and covered me up.

I was more than ready to go and really wanted to enjoy the action. I asked if we could jump onto the bed (so I could get some leverage) but she declined and climbed on for CG. I did enjoy the sight of her tight body, she knew what she was doing but it was still a bit mechanical.

We flipped into mish and it was fine, but I could not avoid some of the sliding in this position and couldn't get into rhythm. I put her into doggy and was able to get into a position where I could get some decent thrusting happening.

I felt it coming and tried to hold on a bit longer, but it was over and I unleashed into the bag.

We laid on the mat together for a bit while I continued to rub her body, before our time was up. I showered while she cleaned up and she dried me off as I got out of the shower.

We started talking and when I told her I had been doing Muay Thai for the week, she really opened up and was engaging. We chatted as best we could while she was rubbing my arms and back, then gave me a big hug and a smile, telling me to come back and see her next trip.

As I left, I thought if she had opened up earlier then we could have had an amazing session. That's part of the process though, trying to make a connection that elevates the experience, but is hard to do when there is a language barrier.

WIR: With Spy yes, despite the baby damage scar, she has a great body, some nice tatts and to get that engagement for a full session would be great. However, Nuru is not for me. I do enjoy a good HE massage and the relaxation I get, along with the one on one focus from the girl, but all the water and the sliding on the mat. Not my thing.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
pgnewclub   9-4-2024 16:52  Acceptance  +1   
jaylast2014   28-2-2024 23:12  Karma  +2   
travelfreak   25-2-2024 21:43  Karma  +2   
JackTheBat   24-2-2024 08:41  Karma  +10   
juyai   24-2-2024 06:52  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
samboitee   23-2-2024 22:25  Karma  +3   
LittleWing   23-2-2024 14:18  Karma  +4   
hotjac   23-2-2024 14:18  Karma  +5   Damn - she looks hot, too bad her enthusiasm is lacking. The pics on their web shows some very hot looking women
sanchez   23-2-2024 13:05  Karma  +3   Excellent
tehrocketman   23-2-2024 12:46  Acceptance  +1   
mycibai   23-2-2024 11:27  Karma  +2   
Jungle23   23-2-2024 11:09  Acceptance  +1   
frollics1   23-2-2024 08:33  Karma  +5   looks hot in those stockings
Skepti10   23-2-2024 08:19  Karma  +8