https://picassobkk.com/
Height: 150-155
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 5/10
Price & Session Length: 3100 baths for 90m (jacuzzi room)
Repeat: Maybe, but it is many other girls in this place

Having visited a number of girls and finding almost no GFE with any of them, I still did not give up trying to find the girl with whom I would have sex as with girlfriend. Luckily for me, I found this one forum and after
reading various reports, I decided on where I wanted to go - the choice was made towards either Picasso or Momo massage parlors.

Momo did not respond to my messages on the day of the visit, and I did not want to choose from pictures on the spot, so I wrote to line Picasso. A very polite mamasan sent me images of girls who were working that day and I chose one of them (her profile is not on the site). Mamasan announced the price, I chose 2 hours with a jacuzzi and asked if the girl would agree to kisses and BJ in the bath. Mamasan said that she would
clarify and returned 5 minutes later and said that the girl agreed.

Having finished training in the gym, I go to Picasso on a motorbike taxi. Having met me, the mamasan, without even asking who I was (that a service), offered me water and said that New was not there
and now it will come, literally in 10 minutes. While I was drinking water and paying, the mamasan said that she had checked the services with the girl, but it would be better for me to ask girl again (i dont do it , lets things goes how it goes) and warned me that CIM and A-descipline is not allowed to this girl. Ok, ok, no problem. After 2 minutes, New came, running out of breath with bags from McDonald's and I discovered that she was not like on picture one in one - not big breasts, as it seemed in the photo (but I didn’t ask the mamasan for the size), the girl turned out to be very petite. After going to the toilet and changing into slippers, I went upstairs with New.

When I went upstairs to the Jacuzzi room, I found that a filled bathtub was already waiting for me. The girl’s attitude towards me was even - she was not shy, but she didn’t try to touch me, pester me, or kiss me.
Having undressed separately from each other and folded our things, we dived into the bath and here things went very well - yes, New turned out to have not at all such large breasts (approximately size B), but a
young body and a pleasant face, which was not very different from the photo (but still different).

We sat in the jacuzzi, followed by DFK, I grab her butt in my hands and she start to stroke my little brother. Then New offered me a light shower in the jacuzzi and a quick wash, seeing how excited I was, she asked me to rise slightly and when my little brother rose enough from the water, she took him into her mouth in one movement . Don't get me wrong - I don't have the biggest dick, but I don't have the smallest one
either, and he swallowed it literally right away. The blowjob technique is simply cool, the girl lingers with her lips for a long time, looks into the eyes. Nevertheless, I bring us to the bed, where I cupped and began
to enter New in a mish, but unfortunately I am dependent on my partner’s arousal and since she was practically without lubrication, I asked her to do blowjob in different poses in front of the mirror. As a result, I came with a violent fountain while looking at her protruding ass, which was reflected in the mirror, when New was giving me a HJ on her knees, which caused Nova to burst out laughing.
Well, the main thing is that everyone smiles.

An intense shower, where Nova washed me all over and giggled, tugging and rubbing my little brother, after that a very weak massage was given, but we don’t all really come here for him, right?) During the second
act, a very strange story happened - the girl seemed to not really want it (second act) to happen, she seemed a little sad and reluctantly reacted to the caresses. A little blowjob and hand job, but I was not ready to let her go so easily, and having placed her on top of me and looking in the mirror, at the young body pushing on me and feeling her light kisses on the neck (in cowgirl she got a little turning on), I came into the cup inside her.

Light conversation, seeing off to the first floor - everything is very polite, but slightly distant, the girl has not yet expressed a desire to meet again.

A very good meeting, sex with a young, narrow girl, who didn’t give up everything I wanted in sex, excellent massage parlor, very customer-oriented service. Will I come back - yes, I have already done this and will
report about this (another girl, also not from the site).

P.S. Additionally, I note that the girl did not refuse fingering - I tried it with her in the jacuzzi.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
soi11   25-2-2024 12:22  Karma  +2   
Westside88s   25-2-2024 06:35  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   25-2-2024 01:05  Karma  +5   
1punt2punt4   24-2-2024 09:34  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report! I enjoy Picasso as they do a good job!
juyai   24-2-2024 06:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
flowmon   24-2-2024 06:21  Karma  +4   cute girl
booby_lover   23-2-2024 14:49  Karma  +6   Sounds fun. How many fingers did you get in?
brj75   23-2-2024 12:55  Karma  +4   Congrats, good writeup
mycibai   23-2-2024 11:18  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   23-2-2024 08:16  Karma  +8   
frollics1   23-2-2024 08:15  Acceptance  +5   
Laszlo   23-2-2024 07:31  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   23-2-2024 07:04  Karma  +10   
Leftleg28   23-2-2024 05:26  Karma  +2   
AvalonX
Musky Member

UID 300317
Digest Posts 0
Credits 168
Posts 6
Karma 167
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 20
Registered 29-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-2-2024 15:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
booby_lover - only one, i dont try more, because she is very tight, but i think she can accept two

Recent Ratings
booby_lover   23-2-2024 23:15  Karma  +6   You got a reason to revisit her now to find out.