Post at 19-2-2024 18:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai spinner with nice bolt ons in North Point

Who: 331, Thai
When: 15/feb/2024
Where: North Point hotel
Agent: https://t.me/meetmen
Face: 7/10
Body: 10/10, as good as it gets if you like spinners.  Zero excess fat, no cellulite or stretch marks, flat stomach, usual Thai tattoos, huge soft bolt-ons, pert nipples, nicely trimmed bush, minimal labia.
Service 7/10.  I think I woke her up. she warmed up eventually.
GFE: 5/10, no kissing or BJ, lots of DATY,
PSE: 0/10
Price: $600+$100 tip.
Repeat? I think so, here until 25th of Feb.  Few other good looking ones in the stable though, may have to consolidate to 2 on 1.

First of all, pictures are real.  Pink bikini is her actual body, same tats, no photoshop.  White top photo is her but face looks more like the black dress photo.   Anyways, what you see is what you get.

Not very conversational but I think she just woke up.

Some groping and undressing on the bed, explored her well done tit job.  Not into kissing at all, she kept pointing to my stubble but it felt like an excuse.  Over stimulated when trying to kiss her neck.

On to the shower.

She was a bit shy at first, didn't seem to want to initiate things.  I had her lay next to me and chat a little bit.  Tried kissing again, it's OK, she has a hot body.

I start lick at the top and worked my way down.  Nice LS, just a little lips, no smell, perfect amount of trimmed hair on top and not elsewhere.  Easy to find clit.  I spent a good 10 minutes down there and she was quite into it.  I don't think she was expecting that.  Had 2 finger in all the way working the G spot, nibbling the clit, and other hand on her ass or tits.  Got her nice and horned up.

Moved up and she threw her leg over and was pulling on my cock while grinding on my leg.  I slowly worked down so my LB was next to LS and began some shaft on clit work and slowly inched to where I was grinding on her lips.  She enjoyed it and then Dom went on.  

I took care of her on her back and had one leg on my shoulder while the other I was straddling with me on my side watching myself go in and out of her.   Hands rotated from her stomach to her hips to her tits.  She worked the balls a bit, could have done more but it's OK, she has a hot body.  

I basically used her like an oversized flashlight, pulling her up and down my shaft until I

She was relaxed by then and smiling, more chatty after, I think she just takes a bit to warm up to.  I imagine if I go back she will engage more.

She seemed to be confused as to why I kept following her around and grinding on her ass and watching her shower and get dressed after.   Absolutely flawless spinner body, regretting having gotten married now.

Gave her $100 tip.

[ Last edited by  finsbury at 19-2-2024 18:31 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Adwxxiv   22-2-2024 19:11  Acceptance  +1   Thank you! Will try it
Skepti10   21-2-2024 08:21  Karma  +8   Lol @ the marriage comment
Leftleg28   20-2-2024 07:13  Karma  +2   
Dukelok   20-2-2024 05:53  Karma  +3   
clampbottom   19-2-2024 23:23  Karma  +3   Damn, she is a steal for that price. But the agent is a hit or miss
Smatte   19-2-2024 21:39  Karma  +5   Thanks - nice find!
asianfetish   19-2-2024 20:08  Karma  +5   She looks hot!!! Thanks for the report
HK_Legend   19-2-2024 18:39  Karma  +10