Body: Slender with slightly droopy B-cup boobs
Height: 1.5-1.55m
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length: 1000 baht for 90 minutes + 5000 baht for FS
Repeat: No

After my experience of going to Sakura Akasuri (review here), I checked in and planned to nap the afternoon away. Before doing so, I decided to check out who was available later that night at Healing Hands and ended up booking Nana remembering a highly positive review here recently. Unfortunately, my encounter was slightly different and I had mixed feelings about it.

The arranged time comes around and Nana appears in a red crop top showing off her navel and cleavage. She appeared shy and didn't really chat much and I noticed that she looked similar to her photo but I couldn't exactly place yet what was different about her. I also left it to that it was probably her English wasn't that great and our conversation was pretty basic. We get into the room and she immediately goes to get changed into her uniform. She comes out and places the a towel on the bed and I'm told to strip and get onto the bed.

The back massage ran for about 40 minutes. She had pretty good skills but it was strange in that she focused on my right side and staying where she was reached over to the left, without giving it as much attention. She then went down to my left leg and kind of did the same with my right side. I'm usually quite responsive when a therapist focuses on some knots, etc but she she asked "why you ahh ooh ahh ooh" in a slightly annoyed tone. I explained it was natural and also to show appreciation but I decided to restrain myself. While this left me confused, she had me completely distracted by being extremely friendly with my LB throughout the whole massage. I responded accordingly and that encouraged her to do more than just light strokes on my LB so I felt things were going well. This was one of the rare times when my LB was given a consistent level of swipes and fondling throughout a massage.

The flip happens and she focuses on my LB and she lays out the option of having an FS. I say yes and she goes to change and we get ready. She's standing in front of me buck naked and she's got a nice body with a nice set of boobs and her LS has a slight bush. She massages me for a bit and I return the attention to her boobs and LS. As I fondle her, she's generally receptive but eventually remarks about having sensitive nipples and prefers a more gentle approach. Same goes for her LS, ok with touching on the outside but not fingering and I don't attempt a DATY. At some point I end up sucking her boobs and as I'm nibbling a bit, she pulls back with an annoyed face, which threw me off a bit as I was trying my best to be careful. I thought she wasn't going to be excited about the session anymore but she soon gets up and goes straight in for a BBBJ. It's a decent one but I didn't want it to go on for too long so she caps me and goes for a ride. The best part about this was seeing her boobs go up and down. Excited as I was, somehow as we progressed, my LB became limp and we stopped, taking the cap off.

We decided to move from the bed to the sofa and this was where I had a bit better light and saw her properly. I now noticed that her jaw protrudes a bit more than in the photos and when she decides to cap me again for a CBJ, I then notice that she either has a lot of gaps in between her teeth or she's missing some. She goes to town but I'm not quite in the moment and the CBJ isn't great. I get a little bit hard and she tries to ride me on the sofa but it's just now working out as much. We move back to the bed and I try to doggy her and it's also short lived. She removes the cap and gets me to lie down and she's stroking my LB and attacking my nipples.

Sensing that my LB's reacting better, she caps me again and goes for another CBJ. We then move into missionary and I'm hard enough to keep this going for a few minutes but I knew I wasn't going to pop. We pause and move to the sofa and I asked if she could try to finish me off with a CBJ. She gave a visibly annoyed look but went for it on the sofa and eventually, I took off the cap and went at it myself and eventually unloaded onto her boobs. She wipes me quickly and heads off to the toilet. I join her in there and her mood's changed and she's become a lot more friendly than she had been the whole night. We clean up individually and when she's all dressed, she's suddenly a lot more touchy feely and didn't seem to want to leave just yet because she had a bit of time before her next session. On the other hand, I was quite done and I wanted her to go so I could rest. She doesn't stay for too long and leaves with a peck on the cheek and a see you again.

I'm not sure if I was tired from having 2 rounds on the day I arrived or if she wasn't MCOT eventually. I went to bed not long after still not quite sure about the session.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Vuka   20-4-2024 01:07  Karma  +2   
drako   28-3-2024 18:04  Karma  +2   Sorry to hear your experience with her wasn't too great, as I had a great time with her
yhrenko20   19-3-2024 14:13  Acceptance  +1   Very detailed, bro.
travelfreak   25-2-2024 21:45  Acceptance  +2   Wonderful
doopdooppo   21-2-2024 21:37  Acceptance  +1   
Westside88s   21-2-2024 21:37  Acceptance  +1   
mycibai   20-2-2024 10:52  Karma  +2   
roninaaa   20-2-2024 01:20  Acceptance  +1   
sanchez   19-2-2024 19:36  Karma  +3   Excellent
bigboy4791   19-2-2024 15:00  Karma  +4   
PCP   19-2-2024 14:33  Acceptance  +1   Thanks!
Skepti10   19-2-2024 13:40  Karma  +8   
Leftleg28   19-2-2024 13:08  Karma  +2   
Haru021   19-2-2024 12:27  Acceptance  +1   
calaisien   19-2-2024 10:00  Karma  +6   
JackTheBat   19-2-2024 07:41  Karma  +10