Face: 3/5
Body: 2.5/5
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: N/A
PSE : N/A
Price & Session Length:  1100 HKD
Repeat: No

Sat at a bar in TST deciding whether to go Chinese or try out some of the russians at hgmix , should've picked the russians instead.

Booking was smooth, asked if she was available and agent replied very quickly. Booked and arrived 15 minutes later. Building was easy enough to find. Rang the bell and the girl opened the door but hid behind it. She spoke zero cantonese and i didn't realise it wasnt the girl i had booked until clothes were nearly all off. Only after getting home and checking TG did i realise it was a different girl that was advertised. The pictures were real enough, she had a tattoo on her chest that i recognized from the picture. Would add a pic of her but shes been removed from the TG.

Showered alone and was given a tiny real towel. She quickly ran out after and came back with a regular sized towel, also real! Laid down and the only words we could communicate between us was "Massage?". Massage was very weak, pretty pointless so i flipped over and started what i really came for. BBBJ, 69, DFK, all included on the menu. Her tongue is fully out and in my mouth during DFK and mine in hers. Into CG, she does what every chinese WG does : squats on top and BOUNCES HARD. During mish and doggy, she can really take a pounding with no complaints. Only after i had finished and was getting dressed, i noticed her rubbing her stomach and LS gently cos she said it started to hurt. Overall, very unmemorable session but decided to make a post since i couldn't find anything on exquisitespa on this forum prior to booking. Double check the pictures before heading up and make sure its the right girl lol. Otherwise, i'd say if you're looking to sample something from somewhere new, not a terrible place to try. The other girls advertised seem a bit too good to be true but the girl i got did have real pictures up on the TG.
sunnybeast
Musky Member

UID 302117
Digest Posts 0
Credits 161
Posts 9
Karma 160
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 20
Registered 15-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 17-2-2024 05:12  Profile P.M.