Subject: Why are nuru sauna prices in HK more expensive than FS walk-in/-up providers?
AquilaGladius
Musky Member

UID 300313
Digest Posts 0
Credits 116
Posts 30
Karma 113
Acceptance 69
Reading Access 20
Registered 29-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2024 14:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Why are nuru sauna prices in HK more expensive than FS walk-in/-up providers?

I noticed that the prices of Sauna/Nuru places that most of the time only provide HK, B2B, and CBJ/BBBJ tend to be higher than agents that provide straight sex and sometimes cat baths. It’s usually a 40-70 USD price difference. Is it because of the venues? Rent for the apartments that the saunas are located in must be high.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   8-2-2024 14:32  Acceptance  +10   Fair question!! Probably because they can! => 20 pages book. Some people feel it easier to go there for a massage, than ...
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14008
Posts 2246
Karma 13850
Acceptance 3153
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2024 17:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 AquilaGladius's post

I can't speak for the locations, but out of the 2 places I have gone that offer nuru, one was $1000 for 60 minutes for massage, nude B2B nuru & HJ. The other was $1600 for 65 minutes for massage, nude B2B nuru & usually FS.

Most HGs are $900-1700 for 45-60 minutes now depending on whether you choose a Thai or sub-optimal location girl at the low end of that scale to a pretty mainland girl at the upper end. Back when HGs used to be $800-900 a shot, paying $1400-1600 for nuru wasn't really a good deal. Of course, massage with a HJ was around $500-580 back then, instead of closer to $700+.

I used to do the Hotel girls much more, especially visiting Thai Roy or James Bond stables, where I found good value, service & pretty girls. After a while, the HGs became less desirable as lack of language, poor service, not accepting foreigners and B&S became more common. Additionally, with less reports on the forum, the odds of finding a dud were greater. Also, for some agents that I did like, their girls were always booked full almost a day in advance.

With the 2 places that I went to for nuru, I felt that there was a bit more consistency of quality among the girls. You didn't get rushed by a call. You were standing in a hotel lobby for 25 minutes because the agent couldn't do fucking time-management. And at one of the places with nuru, if I liked the girl, she would be there for a while, not just 1-2 weeks. Finally, my taste in what I wanted changed. I decided I didn't need to have FS with every WG I saw.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   9-2-2024 14:01  Acceptance  +10   Thanks for HG input!
tierdhand
Carnal Conqueror

UID 4504
Digest Posts 0
Credits 254
Posts 73
Karma 250
Acceptance 77
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 9-2-2024 12:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 AquilaGladius's post

Not sure how it is these days, but the pre-Covid sauna experience is an hour+ long experience…instant ramen noodles with an egg, maybe a soda/tea or two.  At an additional cost a leg massage in the lounge area and maybe a manicure/pedicure or ear cleaning…then a full body massage with or without oil before the main event.  Cost was 1200-1300 and well worth it.