Karma 2182
Acceptance 1302
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2024 12:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
66 Parkes Street Raid Monday evening

Does anyone know what was happening at 66 Parkes Street, Jordan last night at about 7 PM? I was on my way to a visit with a regular, and saw a police car about 40 m down the street from the entrance, with cops standing nearby. I continued walking but as I got to the building entrance I could see the lift doors closing on 2 policeman. I advised my provider I would be a few minutes late because I saw cops going up the lift. I came back 10 minutes later and now there was a 2nd police car, in front of the building, with MANY cops and plainclothes by the entrance, and they were deploying blue please plastic tape inside the lobby, perhaps to catch people exiting. I hung around about 40 minutes. I saw no changes but no one being collared either, and then canceled my appointment.

I will check in with my provider later and see what she knows.

It’s a pretty low-key place as compared to KSM or the building in PE with all the action (you know which one I mean). Most of the people in this place are “lifers” with homes, families, day jobs in Hong Kong. I could see why these other places would attract the heat given the transient nature of their population and some potential triad connections, but not 66 Parkes. It only has a few listings on this and other websites, and much of the building is not hobby oriented.

Was anyone there last night? Perhaps there was something in the local press (that I can’t read)?

Keep on mongering

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   6-2-2024 17:39  Acceptance  +10   Maybe the occupants of KSM (offline for stupid "technical" reasons) looked for punters in nearby streets?