Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 4-2-2024 02:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tin Hau stable survey - Chin Chin, Oil, and Alice

Shop: High Class Girls (search highclassgirls on Telegram)
Date: Early Feb 2024

Two girls I saw but did not hire:
Oil: Looks nothing like her pictures, zero resemblance. 5/10 face, quite tall and not too fat, but poor attitude.
Alice: Pictures are of a completely different person. 3/10 face, skinny Thai girl with no curves. Poor attitude.

And this is the girl I finally went with:

Name: Chin Chin
Height: low 160 cm
Face: 90% like her pictures, add 5 years
Figure: 70% like her photos, add 5 kilos and darker by a few shades. Still got a thigh gap though.
Tits are enhanced G cups, but she was naturally very large already (DD or so), so they’re still very soft and nice. Most people would mistake them for real. A bit of sag, but less than you’d expect.

Service
Massage skill: 4/5, definitely a seasoned pro (I opted for the 90 min)
BBBJ skill: 3/5, fairly average, too short
Sex skill: 2/5, doesn’t make much of an effort, too lazy to even bounce when on top
Attitude: Very bubbly, doesn’t fit her age frankly

Fee: $1200 for 90 min, massage + sex
WIR: No, too old, too chubby, and too awkward
--

After a surprising experience with Kendy where she actually looked exactly like her photos, I thought I would take a risk and go for Oil rather than Chin Chin whom I knew resembled her photos thanks to a reviewer here.
Oil is a fake. Not worth even $400. I asked who else as available at that Tin Hau location (they have 2) and there was only Alice, she was even worse. So I decided to wait for Chin Chin to open up.

Kendy was there to open the door (this is in their other Tin Hau location), and once again, what a shame – great girl if not for her skin condition.
Chin Chin appeared almost exactly as I had expected, a little older, a little darker, a little fatter than her photos, but relatively accurate by industry standards. She was also quite friendly so I went with it (there were no other options anyway, only Kendy who doesn’t seem to be getting much business).
Chin Chin does this annoying thing where she mixes Mandarin with English but is pretty terrible with both and it makes it even harder to understand anything she’s saying because you don’t even know what language she is trying to use. This wouldn’t be such an issue if not for how talkative she is. Very awkward pretending like I understand her and doing some polite laughing.

We showered together, pretty half-assed, and she asked if I would like sex first or a massage. Oddly enough, in all my years punting, this is the first time someone has asked. I opted for the massage first.
Her massage skills are pretty good. She knows what’s she’s doing, but clearly wasn’t putting in much effort. Just a dry rub, no oil. She did also include a head and shoulders massage, which was quite nice, honestly the highlight of the whole show.

Then she announced that it was time for sex. She started with a bit of ball licking and BBBJ. She’s clearly skilled at both, no surprise given her age, but she didn’t do much of both. Just like with the massage, high skill, low effort, typical 35+ working girl.
She got on top and just grinded back and forth, she didn’t “bounce” as all other girls do. I tried to get her to bounce, but she refused to make a real effort. She’s not exactly light as a feather so it wasn’t great. I got on top instead and really took her to pound town. And to her credit, she took it like a champ, no climax though. I am disappoint.
I asked her if I could CIM, and she denied me, which was a surprise since she did it for another bro. Whatever. She let me finger her while she pumped my meat club till I busted.

Cleaned up, showered alone, and paid. Normally I pay $100 extra, but this girl didn’t earn it.
--
Between her and Kendy, and the two fake picture girls, the HCG / Masa stable is pretty crap this season. God, I miss Misaki!
Anyone tried Sophie? She’s a long-term fixture there. I’ve been curious but she’s always given me the stink eye.

Recent Ratings
paulfan   16-2-2024 02:56  Acceptance  +1   
Vitalisofgaza   9-2-2024 18:27  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   7-2-2024 03:15  Karma  +5   ive seen kendy reports, what does the skin condition look like?? how bad can it be
adrenal   6-2-2024 15:01  Karma  +7   Thank you!
frollics1   6-2-2024 13:48  Karma  +5   Think I will avoid tin hau then
hktomcruise   4-2-2024 17:12  Karma  +5   Good report and warnings
adrenal
Throbbing Titan

UID 62146
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3860
Posts 592
Karma 3829
Acceptance 627
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2024 15:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Meet Men used to be better in terms of what you see is what you get in the pictures.  But now Meet Men is also using heavily photoshopped photos which just makes going a roll of the dice.

Basically if I go to Meet Men and others can also check.  Look at the photo and see if there is commonality in the background room.  Like a grey color.  Then you know it's a a more legit photo that the girl took in the hotel room in North Point and that it's actually going to be the girl.

The Tin Hau stable has really dropped in reputation in my book if they are now using photos that are completely not the girl.