[Malaysia] KL (kuala lumpur) Suri

Seeing as theres not much info on KL thought i'd share my experiences here

Date: 1/2/2024 @ 9pm
Link: https://sns909.com/
Name: Suri
Nationality: Thai - speaks good english
Age: 23 stated on site, looks about right could be a couple years older
Face: 4/5 MCOT
Body: 4/5 Not slim but not chubby has the right amount of meat in the right places which i like
Skill: 4/5 Didnt feel like a session with a WG more like GF
Service: 4/5 shes more of the sensual type which i like
Price: RM238/shot or 45mins (RM8 increase for CNY, its normal here) gave her 250 and told her to keep the change.
WIR: Yes if she decides to come back

So i normally browse this site weekly to see the talent they have. Saw Suri's pic and immediately had to book her. For those who are familiar with KL this hotel is nearby the Loke Yew roundabout which is just outside the city centre. Abit of a hassle to get to cos of the road closure due upgrades being done. Got the room number from the captain once i arrived and went up to the hotel room.

As i entered the room the room she was wearing a beige night gown. Super cute, looks 90% like the pic, petite with natural B cups and shaved kitty. She has a couple of tattoos FYI. We exchanged pleasantries and small talk. She asked for the money upfront which im not bothered about. She then asked whether i wanted a massage or not so i told her after so we proceeded to the shower. Nothing much happened here she just cleaned me thoroughly with some small talk. Once done i dry myself and wait on the bed for her while she washes her self. She comes out and jumps one the bed and starts some light kissing while caressing me and lil bro. She works her way down and starts a nice sensual BBBJ with a lil bit of DT. Continues for a few mins and she comes back up for some LFK then back donw for more BBBJ with some ball sucking&licking and more DT. Another 5 mins of this and i tell her its time for the main event.

On with the cap and we start off with missionary. Start slow and gradually increas my speed while LFk every now and then. Then we change to doggy. This was probably my fave position as she looked sexy as hell with her back arched and her moans increasing. Did this until i started feeling a lil tired and told her to lie down while keeping lil bro inside her. This really did the trick for her as not a min had passed but she was realllllyyy wet at this point which made it even more enjoyable for me. Continued this way while LFK here and there and i pop in the CD. She helps me clean up then i take a shower before the massage. It was soso, not too hard but not too soft, could tell she wasnt trained as ive been to MP's where they learn this in Thailand. We chitchat during the massage for the last 10 mins or so. She tells me its her second last day here as she has to return to BKK to start a new job (bummer) told her if she ever comes back i'll definitely come visit her again. Dressed up, hugged and kissed before i left a happy man.

FYI they also have a couple more branches which you can see in their Tele id: https://t.me/Slut69club

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
twfun   25-3-2024 13:02  Karma  +5   Thanks for Intel.
actavis   11-3-2024 15:34  Karma  +4   
Susanlixxx   6-2-2024 15:24  Karma  +10   Welcome
Johaan   6-2-2024 12:13  Karma  +2   
hkpunter999   5-2-2024 20:55  Karma  +6   Yeah, would be good to get recent KL intel here! Thank you!
Leftleg28   5-2-2024 07:59  Karma  +2   
lostmojo   5-2-2024 07:22  Karma  +4   
slipstream1   4-2-2024 02:46  Karma  +2   Thank you!
airasia777   4-2-2024 02:43  Acceptance  +1   thanks a lot for sharing sth about KL. Please do more if you have. KL is a very good ground with unique experiences.
Skepti10   4-2-2024 01:27  Karma  +8   
twelve98   3-2-2024 23:49  Karma  +5   
samboitee   3-2-2024 14:41  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   3-2-2024 12:13  Karma  +10