[Japan][Tokyo] Independent - Karin

Thread Subject: [Japan][Tokyo] Independent - Karin
Date & Time of Session:  November 2023, 6:00PM
Name:  Karin
Link: https://www.conciergekaorutokyo.com/karin-1
Agent: Kaoru
Nationality & Language: Japanese, we spoke mostly via Google translate
Face:  8/10
Body: 7/10 (YMMV depending on your preferences)
Height:  160 cm
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  60,000 JPY, 1.5 hours (+~8,000 JPY for love hotel)
Repeat: May repeat

First post so let me know if I'm doing something wrong!

Booking:
Kaoru (An independent who I have never tried https://kaorugfetokyo.com/) runs a concierge service for a few other girls (https://www.conciergekaorutokyo.com/) Karin caught my eye so I decided to try her out. I filled out the form and paid a 10,000 JPY deposit online via Paypal and locked in a date and time. I didn't have accommodations suitable, so we arranged to meet Karin near the train station and then find a suitable love hotel. The booking process was smooth and was all done via e-mail.

Initial Impressions:
I met Karin at the train station. Her face is very cute and pictures are quite accurate on the website - not insanely attractive but definitely someone I'm happy to see and look at, and quite Japanese. Her body is insanely thin - near anorexic, and practically no breast or butt (Jokes on you, I'm into that thing) and very little body fat.

She led the way to a love hotel and selected a room (which I paid for). Standard Japanese stuff - we got comfortable, took a shower together, brushed teeth and mouthwash. She speaks super basic English (And I don't speak Japanese), so the phone came out often during the session for some quick translation help.

Action:
We started with DFK and it's definitely D - There's a ton of deep tongue action and she'll actively try to push saliva into your mouth during the act, which is hot (depending on if you're into that). I found that I had to mostly take the lead - BBBJ into more foreplay, kissing and petting. Eventually we're going to do the deed and the cap goes on. She's tight and wet and very nice. Positions can be flexible and whatever you want - she moaned and kissed really well during the act, though you'll likely be doing most of the leading. I pop while doing doggystyle (The session is time-based) and we then proceed to cuddle for a while before restarting again with more kissing and a second round. Time was nearly up at that point so we took a last shower together and cleaned up before saying our goodbyes. I don't think anything in particular was outstanding, but nothing in particular was bad either - just a good, nice time with a provider

Overall, a good start to my first time in Japan! It was great, but there's so many more choices to look at so I might try another girl later.

[ Last edited by  rbespers at 2-2-2024 16:41 ]

Recent Ratings
Gogo88   8-2-2024 15:27  Karma  +3   Ty
zhude10   4-2-2024 16:43  Karma  +4   I saw Kaoru a few months ago it was a really fun session. Concierge is great and takes hassle / risk out of booking. V ...
mycibai   2-2-2024 23:50  Acceptance  +1   
Offshore2   2-2-2024 22:48  Karma  +3   Great find. Assuming no issues and she'll see a non-Japanese?
shampoo   2-2-2024 20:44  Karma  +3   
jidgvx82   2-2-2024 19:12  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
secretasianman1   2-2-2024 17:00  Acceptance  +1   great review
bubeybo   2-2-2024 16:23  Karma  +3   Great info! She looks hot. I think you added an extra 0 for the dep and your links don’t work on click
jidgvx82
Nookie Newbie

UID 297734
Digest Posts 0
Credits 35
Posts 11
Karma 34
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-10-2023
Location America
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2024 19:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 rbespers's post

Great review.  I had a very similar experience with her too.  My only negative was that she took her time with getting ready when the session started.  Did you have the same experience?
rbespers
Nookie Newbie

UID 301669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 28
Posts 2
Karma 28
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2024 21:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
She took some time, but I didn't consider it too excessive. She definitely wasn't in a rush, though.