Nationality & Language: Local - Cantonese
Face: 1/5, sweet old lady face, but in bad shape, black hair
Body: 2/5
Height: <5'
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $150 HJ, add $50 per shot FS
Repeat: went many times, but will take a rest from her

As I often do, I became intrigued by an ad's picture and had to check out a girl for myself.  What stood out was the short haircut and almost "butch" look.  I started fantasizing "I wonder if there are any 'straight for pay' lesbian WGs..." enough nonsense.  Hung Hung's ad listed a few lengths of massage with HJ, the Chinese version of the ad also listed HJ only for $150.  I decided to try her quick HJ out as a pre-game before other punting activities in SSP.  Called her in advance and confirmed she was available at around 11am.  Went to the building which thankfully isn't a nest but just a regular building with lift (and gate code) and arrived at her home discreetly.  She greeted me at the door and I was pleasantly shocked by how old she was.  She didn't look like the photo whatsoever, so maybe that's ancient history.  Instead having mid-length hair, a round rutted face, and one brown tooth.

Welcomed me in warmly and brought me to her massage room.  The whole flat was reasonable tidy unlike some others.  Mandarin was not her strong suit so I exerted some effort and communicated in Cantonese with her.  Confirmed the 150 hand-release package without massage.  She turned on the heater which warmed up the room quickly and covered the bed in paper towels.  I undressed and lay down while she went to wash her hands.  She shuffled back into the room and brought a blanket for my legs.  I quickly noticed she was nude from the waist down, hmmm...

She oiled up LB and the nuts and began massaging them.  She pulled up her shirts so that her small, soft tits were available for rubbing and sucking.  Not overly fat, but a single roll that hangs out below her belly button.  Like many elderly Chinese I have been with, she has great skin other than her face, very smooth.  My god she is a HJ pro.  Amazing skill and to top it off, granny knows how to edge.  She had an uncanny sense for when I was getting close and toned it down just enough to keep me from shooting.  She CB's both of my nipples and also provided a lovely BBBJ with plenty of depth and smacking.  Alternating between her hand and mouth for 15 minutes or so had me so close to bursting.  Meanwhile, I played with the wet clit deep between the sagging skin surrounding her LS, which she was very receptive too.  Eventually I shot from her handiwork and she cleaned me up.  She offered I could use her shower but I didn't need it.  I took a look at the menus on the wall and it was the same as her ad.  She also had an ancient business card on her wall regarding her services with the company name "T-Back."  Paid her the 150 (embarrassingly with the last $10 in coins).  I've had success getting FS with some ads that have massage only menus but the "negotiate for additional services" phrase, however no such phrase in Hung Hung's ad.  Nonetheless, I was keen to come back and try for more.

I did come back the very next day at 9am (a record return interval for me) and again called ahead and indicated my need for a HJ.  The same start as the previous day, but this time I tried entering her LS with my fingers as she was sucking/jerking me.  She then mentioned for another $50 you can put LB in there.  I readily agreed and she got on the table for a simple mish fuck.  She was a better fuck than the starfish of granny Ming Ming I've previously considered as the best value granny (https://forum.141-hk.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=78259), but her face is a little harder to look at.  Came quickly enough after a little sucking on her tits.  Paid 200 and showered this time.  She provided paper towels for drying off.

I went back one last time a week later because I wanted to try for a multi-shot session.  Ming Ming offered 45 minutes unlimited for 250.  The washing machine was running and it was so loud I could hear it from one floor down.  Again started with the great edging HJ/BBBJ and asked to fuck her after a bit, asking if it was possible to shoot a few times.  She said sure, $50 per shot.  First shot was out quickly, cleaned me up and I lay back on the bed for a rest and she instantly got back to rubbing and sucking LB.  Only slightly sensitive at first, but got me back to hardness in a couple minutes.  That was slightly less recuperation time than I would have preferred.  After again managing to get me close to with her hand, I asked to get on top of her again.  This time I went much longer and harder and she was accommodating a few variations of mish, including pushing her legs back quite a bit.  She has a couple really puffy varicose veins on the back of her calf which was new to me.  I eventually got a little tired and wasn't that close to cumming, so Hung Hung did offer to finish me with a HJ.  She did just that, though I guess due to the short recovery period, it didn't really feel like a complete orgasm.  In any case, we both did our best.  I showered and paid her.  If I ever return for multi shot, I will try to hang out longer and take more rest for a better experience.

Attaching the photo from the ad though it is not really lifelike, for ease of identifying the proper ad.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
juyai   29-3-2024 07:04  Acceptance  +1   
dedupe   19-3-2024 13:34  Karma  +4   respect
unknownst   18-3-2024 07:05  Karma  +4   
boscitc   14-3-2024 22:58  Karma  +8   
Offshore2   14-3-2024 22:23  Karma  +3   Power!
Susanlixxx   7-3-2024 04:49  Karma  +4   
myketin   17-2-2024 21:44  Karma  +3   Granny unlocked!
JM007   16-2-2024 21:05  Acceptance  +2   Interesting! So is the building that she is in, a whole building of SPs in Sham Shui Po?
like2bonk   16-2-2024 20:01  Karma  +4   did you say upper 70s for age? wow
austin821   16-2-2024 03:32  Karma  +6   
johndope51   8-2-2024 05:22  Acceptance  +1   
larneystinson   6-2-2024 16:24  Acceptance  +1   
frollics1   6-2-2024 13:59  Acceptance  +5   No mention of bag was it bare sex?
teltel   2-2-2024 20:08  Karma  +3   Found the ad nearby buildings also have a few potential grannies
Sandwhale   2-2-2024 17:39  Karma  +5   Love it
hotjac   2-2-2024 15:21  Karma  +6   Older heaters now what they are doing compared to young bunnies - did you get a Wechat or addy for 141. thx 4 sharing
HKGPeter   2-2-2024 14:01  Karma  +3   Excellent!
JackTheBat   2-2-2024 11:54  Karma  +10   These granny tales are mesmerizing, thanks again.
clampbottom   2-2-2024 10:55  Karma  +3   Wow, never imagined this kind of kink
HK_Legend   2-2-2024 10:53  Karma  +10   Our paleontologist !

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY
zjylovesfk
Nookie Newbie

UID 302124
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2024 21:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
good content, I can't find her info, can u pls tell me the number? thx
Caveat_emperor
Erotic Emperor

UID 282208
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2126
Posts 109
Karma 2105
Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2024 21:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for all the replies and useful K.

@frollics1 no she provides a dom but I'm pretty sure she'd do bare if someone wanted as a lot of grannies seem to not GAF unfortunately

@JM007 no she's the only provider in this building AFAIK, it's normal residential walkup with a gate code. Grannies are scattered around SSP and PE

I went back once again for a delightful edging HJ/BJ and grilled her on other services. She said no CIM unfortunately and no COF. Asked if she'd do anal and also a NO. Great humour about it though, she said "my butt is so pretty if I offered anal there'd be a line of guys crowding the stairwell" and then shook her ass. Great confidence!

Recent Ratings
JM007   15-3-2024 21:44  Karma  +2   
like2bonk   15-3-2024 16:42  Karma  +4   anal w 70s granny could end up manslaughter
sam_smith   14-3-2024 22:38  Karma  +8   If you're happy and you know it clap that arse.

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY