Face:  4/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: Solid veggie oil massage - 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: - Perfect unassuming veggie massage
PSE: Turns into a demon on the flip
Price & Session Length:  60mins - 400 + 1200
Repeat: Yes

Found myself at a loss for a few hours while waiting for a few buddies to drink a few beers with. Didnt fancy a full punt and had some sore muscles from latest gym session.
Hit up the usual massage hubs where the veggie is usually ok and comes with a lovely relaxing end.
Booking was easy, called up and booked ahead. Said I had been before so there was no miscoms.

P1
Gave me disposable but they tend to be so small, so skipped that and got on the bed without anything on, also to give the best hint.
Massage was good, asked for a firm one and she didnt disappoint. Subtle teases when working the lower body kept the tension there. (if i hadnt been before, id have second guessed if this was a HE joint)
Towards the middle, she started brushing herself around me, ensuring LB was firmly at attention.

P2
On the flip, she remained coy, manurvering the towel to avoid LB, but got firmer with her movements up my  leg. She then smiled and whispered her proposition - as she was whispering, she started cupping LB and my balls. Initially started waaay too high, but negotiated down to a B2B. As i was so horny, i didnt ask what that  included but who cares at that point. She stripped off, showcasing a solid body, lovely boobs and got on with the oil. She then started talking really dirty, which upped the sensation and would everyso often user her mouth to tease LB.
This drove me crazy and everywhere on her. She was shocked how much.

Took it like a champ and cleaned up. Probably some might say i overpaid, but it was the exact experience i was after that  eve, so im happy  with it.

Recent Ratings
adrenal   2-2-2024 19:06  Karma  +7   1200 included FS?
yellowchilli   2-2-2024 12:07  Acceptance  +1   
gogocortman   2-2-2024 09:12  Acceptance  +1   
Throwaway415   2-2-2024 01:17  Acceptance  +2   
shyrocket   1-2-2024 22:48  Karma  +3   Great!
Sandwhale   1-2-2024 22:34  Karma  +5   It’s hard to count the dollars when all the blood is down there
MrFrosty   1-2-2024 16:58  Acceptance  +1   Awesome
Wongdailow5   1-2-2024 16:48  Karma  +3   where is this? WC?
MrFrosty
Nookie Newbie

UID 277333
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-6-2021
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2024 16:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@Wongdailow5: WC is short for Wanchai on HK island. Full address is: Sala Raj Thai Massage, Tung Fong Building, 151-155 Johnston Rd, Wan Chai.

Recent Ratings
Wongdailow5   1-2-2024 17:38  Acceptance  +3   Thanks, my mind went blank and normally would have connected WC for Wan Chai, but usually would see HK with WC. The 120 ...