Karma 171
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-2-2020
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2024 13:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yau Ma Tei - 2 Thai reviews PP and Mona

When for a double shot in one day because the first session didn't end right for me.

Date & Time of Session:  Jan 28
Name: PP  
Link:
Agent: https://t.me/thailandHgirl
Nationality & Language: Thai, Mando, barley any English
Face:  6/10 (TG photo PS a lot of blemishes)
Body: 7/10 (small breast if you are into that)
Height: 5’2”
Skill:  6/10
Service: 5/10
GFE: 0/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length:  $600 for 45 mins
Repeat: No, was not satisfied and needed to go back to try Mona that night.

Saw on TG that the previous agent with Rita had new SP arrive and decided to give them a try. Tried to book Mona but she was unavailable until later. Agent said 芸芸 was coming up and PP was currently open. I figured that since PP was free she was well rested and good to go. Gave the agent 20 mins notice and when I showed up PP was still eating and cleaning up. Someone earlier said the SP had cup noodles and the room smelled like it. PP had no make up on as she only applied at the end of our session. She asked for money up front and pointed me to the shower. After a bit she came in and squirted me with soap and rinsed it off. I tried to strike up a conversation with my limited mando but only got 1 work responses and barely a smile. She also pointed me to a pile of towel after the shower.

On the bed she got right to work on my nipples and when I tried to slow things down, she waved her hands and rolled on the cap and just said, "You on top" In mish, she closed her eyes and looked off to the side which kinda ruined the mood and my libido. I changed over to lazy dog thought about my previous session with Rita and pounded away    . She then did a quick clean up, sat on the edge of the bed and pointed at the shower. I hopped in, cleaned myself up and came out to her on the phone and applying make up. I quietly got my clothes on and left. All in under 25 mins.

Let the Agent know what I don't think PP was ready for me yet and that Rita was more fun.

Date & Time of Session:  Jan 28
Name: Mona
Link:
Agent: https://t.me/thailandHgirl
Nationality & Language: Thai, Mando, good enough English
Face:  8/10 (TG photo PS a lot of blemishes)
Body: 9/10 (serious bolt ons)
Height: 5’4”
Skill:  7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length:  $600 for 45 mins
Repeat: Yes.

After seeing PP and having dinner, I couldn't get Mona's photos out of my head. So I had to go back when I saw on TG that Mona was free. Gave the Agent another 20 mins notice. Mona opened the door wearing a sweater under a Japanese yukata. I asked if she was cold, she said yes and that she needed me to warm her up in a pouty voice. I smiled and said okay. In the shower she cleaned me up and we had a chat about where she was from. When I went out, I noticed her room had 2 single beds. I looked at her and she pointed at one and said "Boom boom."
I lied down and tried to make room for her. She locked eyes with me as she moved down to start her cat bath and BBJ. A bit awkward in a single bed but we shifted around. I rubbed her LG while DFK and she said no digits which I acknowledge. She she was happy she jumped on top of me, capped my boy and started riding. Her body and huge tits gave me this PSE feeling, I pulled her down and started going to pound town. When I got tired and slowed down, she rolled off of me thinking I was done. I looked at her and said no. She smiled, said "GREAT" and wave me back over on top. Mish with her legs wide and then deep with her knees on her chest, and the look in her eyes as she bit her lip. She pulled me down for some DFK and then flipped over to continue in doggy until .

We were both panting and I was seeing stars. Another shower and we chatted some more and I was back on the streets happy to end the night. I told the Agent she needed a bigger room with a bigger bed and wondered is she would do 3P with Rita....

Recent Ratings
Vitalisofgaza   9-2-2024 18:23  Acceptance  +1   
chebschebschebs   31-1-2024 17:37  Karma  +4   Great intel
niggabitch   31-1-2024 16:54  Karma  +3   Wanted to give mona a try too but her listing is not there anymore. Might have second thoughts about PP now
Skepti10   31-1-2024 14:48  Karma  +4