[Bangkok] Aurora33 - A somewhat disappointing first experience

Date of Session : 25 January 2024
Name : she told me her real name but I forgot it
Link : https://aurora-bkk.com/33/
Nationality & Language : thai & basic english
Height : 160ish
Face : 6/10
Body : 5/10
Skill : I'll wait a bit to get more xp before rating and edit, but the lowest I got for now
Service : same as above
GFE : none
PSE : none
Price & Session Length: 2900baths for 60mn nuru
Repeat: No

So I got to know Aurora33 from youtube when I started looking for info about Thailand, before even discovering this forum, and I was really attracted by Sai (guess I'm not the only one here lol) so this shop was one on the top of my list, the fact my hotel was a few minutes away was convenient and I went there on the first night I was in Bangkok.
I'm a bit of an introvert and completely new to mongering so I was somewhat nervous, I went in and the mamasan brought me the menu and a bottle of water, I was already set on 60mn nuru so I went with that, then the girls came to form a line, about 8 from what I remember.
I already knew the pictures were edited as I saw Sai, but damn that must be a lot as I couldn't even recognize one, also there was no "wow" girl and I thought maybe the best girls were already booked at that time, and that not all girls are on the website.
Anyway after some hesitation, I picked one that had a decent face and followed her upstairs, when we got there she undressed herself and told me to do the same, she had medium boobs and a little bit of fat but not enough to bother me.
We went to the shower, she cleaned me with a little more care for my LB. Then she told me to get on the mat, she put nuru gel on my back and started to rub me most with her breasts, that was nice but not mind blowing either, after a while she told me to get on my back and did the same stuff again.
After a quick uneventfull shower, we then moved to the bed and she asked me to get on my back, she then proceed to BBBJ me for like 15s before caping me and CBJ for some time.
Next she got on top of me and instantly went for those annonying loud JAV moans, I guess some guys are into it but I'm really not. After a while she asked to change and we got to mish, then I asked for doggy and crosslegs where I decided to end there as the constant moaning was detracting from the experience.
During all that time there was no GFE at all (too be honest I didn't tried to initiate it), barely any eye contact and I wouldn't say there was PSE either as she didn't really took much initiative when we got in bed.
So to sum up, it kinda felt like I was fucking a doll that made JAV noises, which isn't what I was looking for , for but maybe she can be a good match for someone with different tastes than mine.
I left the shop a bit disappointed by the experience, but I thought you can't always get a good match with a girl, it just happens that the first one was not for me, better luck next time (spoiler for my next reports: I did got better luck).
Finally Nuru felt like a gimmick and not really worth it, but I guess I'll wait untill I tried a girl with known good nuru skills to say for sure, I tried booking Pam at Doki-Doki but she wasn't available the days I had left before moving north, so we'll see later.

Thinking back, I should just have left the shop when I didn't saw any girl that really interested me, it's not like the area was lacking options, but I learned my lesson I guess.

Recent Ratings
airasia777   4-2-2024 02:35  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   31-1-2024 23:54  Karma  +5   
PCP   31-1-2024 14:54  Acceptance  +1   
roninaaa   31-1-2024 14:46  Acceptance  +1   
ts7478   31-1-2024 13:22  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   31-1-2024 09:34  Karma  +4   
LittleWing   31-1-2024 03:41  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   31-1-2024 00:56  Karma  +10   Thanks for the report, you had better luck elsewhere, right?
mister.bayarea   30-1-2024 23:43  Acceptance  +3   
Frenchguy13
Carnal Conqueror

UID 299863
Digest Posts 0
Credits 431
Posts 29
Karma 427
Acceptance 88
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2024 15:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@JackTheBat
Yeah I had better luck the following days, I even came back to Aurora33 2 days later for a booking with Lemon which was high on my list and she was pretty amazing.
The gap in service was so huge for me that I came out of the shop wondering how the girl from the report could get work being in the same lineup as Lemon, but I guess not everyone has the same tastes.
Anyway I have 4 reports to write to comment on my luck (for now lol), I'll try to do some tomorrow on my way to Chiang Mai.

[ Last edited by  Frenchguy13 at 31-1-2024 15:54 ]

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   31-1-2024 20:22  Karma  +10   See my response below.
PCP   31-1-2024 17:26  Acceptance  +1   
LittleWing   31-1-2024 16:57  Acceptance  +4   Looking forward to the reports...
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30851
Posts 2020
Karma 30486
Acceptance 7291
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2024 20:18  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Frenchguy13
Yeah I had better luck the following days, I even came back to Aurora33 2 days later for a booking with Lemon which was high on my list and she was pretty amazing.
The gap in service was so huge for me that I came out of the shop wondering how the girl from the report could get work being in the same lineup as Lemon, but I guess not everyone has the same tastes.

Look forward to your next batch of reports.

Anyone can have a bad day at work, but massage places should provide a basic level of service. If you returned to the shop, you can certainly mention to the mamasan that Girl B was more to your tastes than Girl B. It's good to be diplomatic, but if service is lacking it's good to let the management know. Can send a message later on LINE or whatever, just be discreet and polite.

JtB

Recent Ratings
LittleWing   1-2-2024 04:08  Acceptance  +1   Yes. The boss wants to make money. Polite feedback will make them take you more seiously...