Body: 8/10
Height:  160cm
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 4/5
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length: $1700, 90 mins  
Repeat: Maybe... after a while!

Long time lurker here. Been curious about the 抓龍根 massage for a while and saw that Bonnie has a massage certificate. Thought she might be a pro so why not. Last thing I'd want is to have my precious jewels messed up by some WG

Location: First time at the spa. Booking was smooth after showing details of past bookings. Spa was located on a busy street near one of the MTR exits. When I got to the entrance I rang the doorbell a few times but no one opened... I must have stood there for at least a minute or two, until a bro simply walked past me and pushed open the door . Inside was 4 to 5 girls sitting down on the sofa next to the door and Bonnie was also right there. Not sure why they wouldn't open the door... that caused me to be late by a few minutes at least.

Anyway, was shown to the room by Bonnie. Room was clean, not particularly new but also not shabby. Told to shower and then lie face up.

P1: My first time trying out 抓龍根 so told Bonnie to go easy on me. She told me not to worry, she's done many newbies in the past (more than a hundred, by her own estimation) so to just relax and enjoy. She started work on my balls. It was an interesting massage -- she was massaging the pipes and certain areas on the balls. I enjoyed it. Contrary to what I initially thought, it wasn't painful for me at all. She complimented me and said she expected that -- I was relatively fit and quite well kept. Clients who felt it hurt usually had "clogged pipes" (my best translation from cantonese), and generally she would just move on to P2. YMMV on this one for real.

Bonnie did warn me to say that I would probably feel hornier in the days after the massage. Indeed this was the case -- I had a hard-on when a co-worker walked past my desk the next day, which never happened before . When I later jacked one out I also felt the volume was larger than usual. So at least for me, this massage does seem to help with sexual function lol.

It was sometime through P1 that Bonnie took off her bra and clothes and went fully naked - for the first time I could see her C cup boobs. Nice. She also had a slim figure, not too thin, and a decent face - good enough to get me aroused.

P2: Bonnie had a great time chatting and massaging me that she ran out of time. I said I was free so why not let's extend it to 90 minutes. She checked and then said ok. I told her to skip the nuru so that we could have more time with P2. I never really enjoyed nuru anyway -- the feeling of the gel going down my back and into my ass crack just felt weird to me.

Usual playing around, some LFK, some access to LS, her boobs, solid eye contact. She oiled up my LB and started grinding it between her legs -- oh this felt so good. After about 30 seconds of grinding I and then she helped me clean up. Usual shower after.

All in all, was a good punt and an enjoyable experience! I felt hornier for the few days after and would probably return if I ever needed to boost my sexual function lol.

[ Last edited by  Redirective at 30-1-2024 22:05 ]

Recent Ratings
Adwxxiv   5-2-2024 01:51  Acceptance  +1   Great review! I will try her
tahtas   3-2-2024 01:46  Acceptance  +1   
yellowchilli   2-2-2024 12:11  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   1-2-2024 17:35  Karma  +4   Intriguing. How much for 60 minutes instead?
myketin   31-1-2024 21:36  Karma  +3   Nice! Should give her a try!
arandom   31-1-2024 11:50  Karma  +2   It seems like 抓龍根 helps with sexual function. Are there places that offer professional 抓龍根 services?
slickric423   31-1-2024 02:21  Karma  +5   
vinc9   30-1-2024 23:51  Karma  +5   Bonnie's a solid choice - welcome to the forum!
DrDecimate   30-1-2024 22:21  Karma  +3   Bonnie looks like actress Joey Wong!