Karma 334
Acceptance 104
Reading Access 30
Registered 31-7-2019
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2024 13:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
French Kiss / Wet Kiss in Walkup

Frequenting King Hing the last half year, as I find the girls to be younger/better and cheaper than many other walk ups like Fuji and JSL.
Found that the thais provide the best service - and always cheaper as well, so if you find a pretty and young thai, you are almost always sure to get offered bbbj and often wet kiss, sometimes they will quote you another 100 hkd, which is still extremely cheap.

So last time, I found this pretty chinese mainlander, guessing shes somewhere between 24-28 years old, slim, pretty instagram face, clean and smells good. She has some acne scars on her back, but smooth skin and no acne on her face or rest of her body. She looked amazing in her little black dress with her tits looking perfect in her pushup bra.
She qouted 500 hkd with bbbj included.

I stepped in, she helped shower and after going to the bed she went onto 10 min bbbj, after which she paused and asked me (google translate) if I want to come in mouth or fuck. So I told her I wanted to fuck her, and she asked with or without condom??
Now we get to the fucking with rubber on, and she is locking eyes with me, and usually the girls will shy away if you move your face just an inch closer, but this girl smiles and it felt like an invitation, so i moved a bit closer and she started kissing.
Wondering if she would use only the lips or only the bottom of her tonque to avoid a real french kiss, she surprised me and within a few minutes, real deep french kiss, with no indication that she was not enjoying it or wanting it to stop.

fucked and kissed for another 5-10 min, then i came from behind, she is still kissing while  her head is awkwardly making a 120 degree turn.

I indicate I came, and she helps clean up, she looks at me and says that I look like her ex boyfriend.

So i just laugh and tell her it cant be true, as I am 15-20 years older than her. She just looks at me with these bambi eyes, and ask me if I have wechat.
I politely explain that I dont use wechat, and that I dont go to China and that I dont want to install wechat....4 times!

Paid her, (no tips, felt a bit bad about it in hindsight)
I am dressed and ready to leave, and she asks me when I will be back, and how we can communicate.
At this point I am fairly confused, just smiled and said soon, and left.

So wanting to ask you guys if ever had a similar experience, and whats the motivation for this girl trying so hard to keep contact? I mean, the girl doesnt speak a word of English, all communication was done via google translate.
Is it some type of scam? Is she looking for sugar daddy? Is this a one time in a life time coincidence and I really resemble her ex boyfriend and she liked that?

thanks for listening and please share your thoughts

Recent Ratings
Caveat_emperor   31-1-2024 08:55  Acceptance  +5   Often asked for wechat by girls, never give it. Irrationally scared of blackmail lol. Surely they want it to remind you ...
boscitc   30-1-2024 17:04  Acceptance  +8   Reply below
LittleWing   30-1-2024 15:53  Acceptance  +4   I keep in contact with several with WeChat. I write English, they Chinese. The software translates...
boscitc
Master Mongerer

UID 267493
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5134
Posts 148
Karma 5094
Acceptance 801
Reading Access 80
Registered 28-4-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2024 17:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 victorion2019's post

Fairly low chance of it being a scam. Lots of girls here just try to get repeat business. If mainlander, she's probably here for a short stint and wants to get guys contacts if they had a good session (read: didn't cross lines, didn't have a dick that hurt, didn't try to shortchange or skimp). That way, when they come back into town, they sound out some messages saying "hey" and maybe only 20% of the 50 guys they have reply and come for a session, but that's business. A way of securing some money to cover the expenses of coming over here to sling puss.

Recent Ratings
LittleWing   31-1-2024 03:42  Acceptance  +1   Yes, I get that too...
victorion2019
Carnal Conqueror

UID 261327
Digest Posts 0
Credits 339
Posts 39
Karma 334
Acceptance 104
Reading Access 30
Registered 31-7-2019
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2024 17:42  Profile P.M. 
@boscitc
Thats fairly reassuring thought. I was blown away that she was willing to go bareback fuck without asking for additional payment or anything, adding the french kiss and aggressive and repeated ask for contact information was giving me red flags, I guess i missed a chance of some cheap repeat time as well
firsttimelong
Musky Member

UID 286175
Digest Posts 0
Credits 128
Posts 43
Karma 125
Acceptance 66
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2024 22:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 victorion2019's post

can always go back and knock again if you want ... but bbfs is a bit of a red flag in my book.

Recent Ratings
Caveat_emperor   31-1-2024 08:57  Acceptance  +5   Met several asking "dom or no" lately with no upcharge. Older ladies though. Some even pressuring me not to use.
slickric423   31-1-2024 02:25  Acceptance  +5   if its offered that easily, think about how many other bros went in bb