Name: 7 I think
Nationality & Language: Mandarin, no English
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 4200NTD about an hr
Repeat: Yah, though I'd like to try different girl

Was in Taiwan for a business trip and been a reader on this forum for a sec.
Saw a bunch of posts about this place here so decided to give it a shot. Was not disappointed.

Super easy to get to, just take the MRT to Nanjing Fuxing exit. Pop open google maps and walk over the Breeze mall. Like the other posts the procedures are pretty straight forward.

- Reception will give you a key to the locker.
- Give shows to guy, tell them to not shine it unless you want to
- Get naked and use the sauna / pool
- Robe up and go to the dining area and wait

Ordered a drink and waited around ~ 15m before I was approached by mamasan for the "special massage". I know passable level of conversational mandarin to say yes and to request what I would like to see or would pass. (Nice face, C/D boobs, not too old). Went to the stairs and hidden entrance and was setup in a room.

Girl who came was good enough maybe given my description to mamasan. She took off her clothes and we went into the massage. Nothing to write home about but did help relax. Then started licking my body and focusing around my lower half. Started a HJ and guided me prone and did some light rimming.

On the flip we went direct to CBJ (requested vs BB) and then straddled me and rubbing oil with her body to mines. Then swapped into CG. Despite being older she was tight and seemed to get into it. We switched to mish and I finished in the dom. Cleaned up, showered and then hugged and went our way.

I went to the front and settled my bill in cash. Will probably be back again on next trip

Recent Ratings
Bozo81   11-4-2024 20:47  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
aslemo129   15-2-2024 14:10  Acceptance  +1   
Relanna   10-2-2024 00:36  Acceptance  +1   
abcock   6-2-2024 03:04  Acceptance  +1   
sexyloser   31-1-2024 03:09  Karma  +3   
Johaan   30-1-2024 20:03  Acceptance  +2   
Skepti10   30-1-2024 08:18  Karma  +4