Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2024 11:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Tokyo] THC - Kaname

Date & Time of Session:  December 2023
Name: Kaname (https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1918)
Nationality & Language: Nationality - Japanese / Language - English Only
Age: Early- to mid-20s (According to member yaoz11's report, she claims to be 23, which I think is plausible)
Face:  10/10
Body: 10/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
Price & Session Length: See below
Repeat: 100% Yes

Hello all. This is my first time writing a report, so hopefully I can provide some valuable information without making too many mistakes. I saw Kaname two times towards the end of a 20-day stint in Japan. I also saw another THC girl earlier in my trip, but felt that session went really poorly (not necessarily because of the girl, but because I quite nervous and unfamiliar with doing this). Seeing Kaname is only the second and third time I have participated in this hobby, so I am certain that I will still be making mistakes and learning.

I ended up choosing THC because I have no knowledge of Japanese and did not do a lot of leg-work research into the various fuzoku options available before arriving. Head-on, I want to mention a mistake I believe I made after reading reviews on several sites. For whatever reason, when selecting my options, I paid for "instant bj" (3,000 JPY) + CIM (3,000 JPY) + swallowing (7,000 JPY). For some reason, I thought I needed to pay for all of the options in order to get swallowing and a BBBJ, but I believe the BBBJ just automatically comes with the swallowing option. Stupid mistake, so you can assume that for both sessions, I overpaid by an additional 6,000 JPY each. No one at the shop corrected me, but I also didn't ask or do any research ahead of time. Learn from my mistake, you live and you learn. The prices I mention below are what I think I should have actually paid.

First Visit:
Price: 2 hours in-call (44,000 JPY) + swallowing option (7,000 JPY) (Total: 51,000 JPY)

I contacted THC through WhatsApp to schedule two hours with Kaname for in-call at the Shinjuku office. The Shinjuku office is easily accessible from the station and on the third floor of a building with other shops. After paying the staff, I waited for a few minutes and was told Kaname was outside. Upon walking outside, I was greeted by a cute girl that was a little bit taller than I expected (probably due to her shoes). Kaname was wearing a puffer jacket, a one-piece dress, and thick-heeled boots. She was quite kind and bubbly and took my hand as we walked towards the love hotels in Kabukicho. We had some general small talk about the weather and where I am from. I think the end of the year/Christmas time is quite a busy season, so it can be a little bit hard to find a love hotel, but we ultimately went to one of the Hotel Bali An's, which I highly recommend! It is a little bit pricy (I think 8,800 yen for two hours?), but smells good and is clean and comfortable. Kaname handles all of the discussions with the clerk and I just pay with my credit card.

Once we get to the room, Kaname tells me to take a seat while she gets some stuff ready. She pays attention to all of the little details: takes your jacket and hangs it, turns your shoes to face the door, asks whether you prefer the complimentary green tea or water provided by the hotel. Kaname seems to have a system (which I assume she will tailor to people's needs as well) so both sessions were pretty similar. While Kaname runs a bath, she offers a toothbrush and we brush our teeth together. After removing our clothing, we step into the bath, where we lightly touch each other's bodies. We also take a shower, where she cleans me up a little bit more throughly and offers some soap so I can clean her too. After toweling off, we head to bed. Kaname pulls off the comforter and invites me to lie down. She provides a BBBJ, but doesn't only use her mouth; she alternates with her hand. There is some tooth, but it was not painful in any way. I paid for the swallowing option, so she puts her mouth on the head of my cock when I start shooting, then smiles after she swallows. I would like to note that I did not pay for AF and did not inquire about the secret option. I believe other reports confirm that Kaname does not offer FS, only AF. Perhaps in the future, I will consider springing for AF, but I found BBBJ to be enough for me at that time. For users interested in what her AF experience is like, I recommend reading member yaoz11's review.

Kaname heads to the bathroom to clean herself up and comes back with a towel to clean me up. She pulls the comforter back up and climbs back into bed. I can only manage to shoot one time, but we cuddle, kiss, and have some nice conversation for the rest of the time. Kaname seems to be really into anime and she recommends some to me (I admittedly know zero about anime or Japanese culture in general). 10 minutes before the end, we take another quick shower together and get dressed. Kaname held my hand up until the minute I walked in the other direction to head to the station.

Second Visit:
Price: 150 minutes in-call (56,000 JPY) + swallowing option (7,000 JPY) (Total: 63,000 JPY)

As mentioned, the second visit is quite similar to the first, so I will try to stick to the differences between the two sessions here.

I met Kaname in front of the Shinjuku office again, where she has a bright smile and thanks me for seeing her again. She wears a similar outfit to the one from the first session. She asks me if the same hotel is OK and I agree. Unfortunately, on this day, it seems like almost every love hotel is at capacity. I think we spend 30 minutes visiting dozens of love hotels before we can find a room. A Japanese friend later tells me a lot of people in Japan take this particular day off, which might explain why the love hotels were so busy. Upon entering the room, the session proceeds almost the same as the last time. During the BBBJ, Kaname comes up to suck one of my fingers slowly, which i thought was really hot. After shooting one time (again, all I can do) and cuddling for a bit, Kaname asks if I am tired. I think I might have closed my eyes for a little while at some point. Kaname then holds me close and we take a cuddle nap. I want to say this lasts 30 minutes, of which I spend maybe 10 minutes asleep. The other 20 minutes, I don't know if Kaname herself is actually asleep also but she doesn't move and her eyes are closed (I know this sounds dumb, I was so nervous still haha). I feel like she looked a bit tired during the BBBJ so I just let it go and spend the next 20 minutes admiring her.

I had an appointment in another part of Tokyo, so I had to end the session a little bit early (totally due to my own bad planning). Kaname still has her eyes closed, so I tell her I have to go. Again, not sure if she was actually asleep or not, but she soon jumps up and understands I need to go. While we're getting ready to leave, she occasionally comes in close for a kiss. While talking for a little bit, she brings up some of the things I talked about in our last session, which I thought was a good attention to detail. She wishes me a safe trip home and tells me to come see her again, which I assume she tells everyone, but I take as a sign that she was at least not completely disgusted by me lol.

I still think this session was great, but given the challenges in finding a love hotel that day, I might try outcall next time.

Recap:

Kaname is a great provider, especially for those looking for GFE. She is very kind and gentle. In real life, I would say Kaname looks more cute than sexy. Her body is slender and I think the photographs on the THC website are accurate except her face: her face looks much better in person, believe it or not. Kaname also speaks English well enough to carry a decent conversation, but there were a few minor miscommunications. If possible, I intend to see Kaname again on a future visit to Tokyo. I recommend her to anyone looking to give THC a go.

Recent Ratings
dddlny   25-2-2024 13:14  Karma  +2   
aslemo129   15-2-2024 14:11  Acceptance  +1   
bigbear456   9-2-2024 07:01  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Latinbrutal   1-2-2024 18:51  Acceptance  +1   
Manticore   29-1-2024 20:28  Karma  +2   
pakaolicious   29-1-2024 18:52  Acceptance  +1   Nice review! Always wanted to try her out
shampoo   29-1-2024 17:41  Karma  +3   
Leftleg28   29-1-2024 14:29  Acceptance  +2   
gogocortman   29-1-2024 12:58  Acceptance  +1   
yaoz11   29-1-2024 12:26  Karma  +2   I love her voice too. And yes. The attention to details are outstanding though i heard it's standard for soap.
bubeybo   29-1-2024 12:09  Karma  +3   
mycibai   29-1-2024 11:59  Acceptance  +1   
yaoz11
Carnal Conqueror

UID 299460
Digest Posts 0
Credits 376
Posts 74
Karma 368
Acceptance 154
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2024 12:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ybsky's post

She’s also very by the book so it’s best not to ask for fs etc if you wanna continue maintaining a good relationship with her. I know she gave a NG(banned from booking her) to someone for reasons along that line.

Also, maybe it's part of her play style. I spent the one session cuddling and sleeping for almost an hour too. I think for people looking for the full action, maybe other companions (like fuyuno) might be better but I just enjoyed her company so much i didn't min. She had many bookings and seemed tired anyway so I let her rest

Having said that, I realized that the brushing of teeth part only seems to apply to the initial session. From the 2nd session onwards, i was never asked to brush my teeth and it was the same for other companions as well. Not sure if it was because my sessions were outcall. I might try incall again next time and report back

[ Last edited by  yaoz11 at 29-1-2024 12:54 ]

Recent Ratings
ybsky   29-1-2024 14:28  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for this response. Helpful info!
vedekehima
Musky Member

UID 256288
Digest Posts 0
Credits 100
Posts 26
Karma 99
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 20
Registered 15-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2024 12:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ybsky's post

"Head-on, I want to mention a mistake I believe I made after reading reviews on several sites. For whatever reason, when selecting my options, I paid for "instant bj" (3,000 JPY) + CIM (3,000 JPY) + swallowing (7,000 JPY). For some reason, I thought I needed to pay for all of the options in order to get swallowing and a BBBJ, but I believe the BBBJ just automatically comes with the swallowing option. Stupid mistake, so you can assume that for both sessions, I overpaid by an additional 6,000 JPY each. No one at the shop corrected me, but I also didn't ask or do any research ahead of time. Learn from my mistake, you live and you learn. The prices I mention below are what I think I should have actually paid."

I wanted to provide some more clarification to what you wrote for the newbies-

Yes, @ybsky is correct. If you get the "instant bj", "CIM", or "swallowing" option, they all come with bbbj. You only need to get one of those options for bbbj.

if you don't any of those options, i believe all THC girls would give you a cbj instead.

and the shop isn't going to correct newbies, they're there to make as much money as they can from you

Recent Ratings
ewriah0416   29-1-2024 13:40  Karma  +2   Always book through the shop at least one day ahead, as you’ll always get a discount. Direct bookings don’t come with ...
vedekehima
Musky Member

UID 256288
Digest Posts 0
Credits 100
Posts 26
Karma 99
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 20
Registered 15-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2024 13:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 vedekehima's post

I'm not sure how to reply back to replies to my posts but if you can see this @ewriah0416:

ewriah0416 said: "Always book through the shop at least one day ahead, as you’ll always get a discount. Direct bookings don’t come with discounts"

sometimes.. I've definitely booked girls days in advance at the shop and they didn't give me a discount. so because of that, I've just booked two girls on one day to take advantage of their 10K off the second booking. btw for the newbies: these discounts do not stack up. the most you can discount in a day is 10K. also, apparently discounts do not apply to AV stars? That's what the shop has told me but i don't know if others had the same experience

Recent Ratings
ybsky   29-1-2024 14:29  Acceptance  +1   Thank you both for this helpful info.
ewriah0416   29-1-2024 13:53  Karma  +1   Sorry forgot to mention, you have to ask for your discount. You ask and you’ll 100% get it
ewriah0416
Carnal Conqueror

UID 298907
Digest Posts 0
Credits 209
Posts 32
Karma 206
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2024 14:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 vedekehima's post

I only tried one AV star. And yes, no discounts for girls of that status. Never asked her about fs because I assumed she would overcharge. But the sight of her leaking pussy was enough for me.

Recent Ratings
Latinbrutal   1-2-2024 18:50  Acceptance  +1   What a girl?, what a girls have squirt?