Registered 28-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2024 01:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Fiwfans - DALA

Date & Time of Session:  November 2023
Name:  Dala
Agent: MMS Mamasan
Nationality & Language: Thai. No idea of her English skills, I spoke Thai to her.
Link: https://fiwfans.vip/sideline/406raegzvlqyyz51c
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  157cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  2300 Baht / 2 shot / 2 hours
Repeat: Yes. Unless I find someone hotter.

What caught my attention is her qibao outfit on her profile and her typical Thai "muay" looks you'd encounter walking around office buildings and their perimeters.

After making my appointment, went in front of hotel, took pic of it, sent to the admin in Line. The usual stuff. Replied in 3 mins, told me room number, up I went.

Opened the door, and she looks better than the pictures. YMMV because I prefer older-looking women and she does look older IRL than her pictures BUT better looking. She just looks natural with fair skin.

I pay her in cash, we undress and shower together. Cute small stature, some tattoos but not too much. She smiles often and scrubs my body.

After, we dry up, get on the bed and she starts sucking. She immediately goes for the nipple sucking, told her no I don't like it, just suck my weewee and we'll be both happy. She sucked for a good 5 minutes before I got bored and put her in missionary. I pumped and came in maybe 2 minutes. This is not a compliment to her. Again, YMMV but her pus was tight with just the right amount of lubrication. But I was on a NN 20 day streak and she just hit the right buttons for me.

Then I just browsed sht on my phone in bed with her next to me. I speak Thai but couldn't be bothered to make conversation. Other reviews claim she's talkative and fun but I paid for a doll to pleasure myself with, not have deep talks about JFK's assassination or mysteries of extraterrestrial life.

Then I realized the Brazillian F1 GP was happening in a few minutes. I quickly got up, stroked my woowoo to get it hard, kindly asked her to suck it. Then I stuck it back in her again but this time I really had to rush it because I didn't want to miss the race. Finished in 4 minutes.

Between pulling out and getting dressed and getting back in my car outside was probably less than 2 minutes. By the time I opened my phone to see the race, Leclerc was already in the wall. DAMNIT I MISSED THE GOOD PART.

CONCLUSION:

If you like small, cute, pale/Chinese-looking girls, Dala is for you. Very nice skin, she gives off a mature woman vibe, not the naive and stupid vibe you'd get from younger girls. Just thinking about the way she acted during missionary is making me hard already.

Recent Ratings
americafirst141   30-1-2024 08:24  Karma  +7   
roninaaa   29-1-2024 15:50  Acceptance  +1   
mycibai   29-1-2024 11:53  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   29-1-2024 11:15  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   29-1-2024 09:47  Karma  +10   Next time, don't book punts on race days! 55555
Johaan   29-1-2024 09:23  Acceptance  +2   
Laszlo   29-1-2024 06:11  Karma  +4   
besco203   29-1-2024 03:58  Karma  +4   
LittleWing   29-1-2024 03:56  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report.
Leftleg28   29-1-2024 01:10  Acceptance  +2