Karma 526
Acceptance 396
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2024 16:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Any reviews about RX ?

This agent seems to have great looking gals at various price points, I haven't seen much reviews about him on the English forum, but seems quite popular on the Chinese one, which I find extremely hard to navigate, any help appreciated

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   28-1-2024 17:46  Acceptance  +10   They use Click-Farm to pump up all the BLOG posts to never seen TOTAL NONSENSE.
Rocketeer
Lustful Lord

UID 264946
Digest Posts 0
Credits 517
Posts 36
Karma 510
Acceptance 140
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-12-2019
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2024 20:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 clampbottom's post

RX does have some great looking gals big racks seem to be there specialty and I have written reviews about them over the years.
The thing is that this agent can be a quite frankly a pain in the neck to deal with, they seem to be uncomfortable dealing with
foreigners and will refuse service if they think the girls are not ok with it. Another thing is that they rather not deal with new
clients but prefer dealing with repeat visitors. They would even go so far to ask you for old numbers you used for previous
bookings. They were notorious for using bate and switch during COVID days when there was a shortage of gals coming from the
Mainland due to border closings but as of now most of the posts are legit although their reputation has taken a hit and they are
yet to recover. RX definitely does have some head turners but sometimes would just rather use another agent unless there is a gal
Ive encountered in the past that I would like to try again.

Recent Ratings
Dukelok   30-1-2024 06:39  Acceptance  +3   
HK_Legend   29-1-2024 11:19  Acceptance  +10   
clampbottom   29-1-2024 11:18  Acceptance  +3   Thank you for detailed info, much appreciated. Do you have to use chinese to communicate?
slickric423   29-1-2024 02:20  Acceptance  +5   
Rocketeer
Lustful Lord

UID 264946
Digest Posts 0
Credits 517
Posts 36
Karma 510
Acceptance 140
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-12-2019
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2024 16:39  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by clampbottom at 28-1-2024 16:58
Thank you for detailed info, much appreciated. Do you have to use chinese to communicate?

Yes you have to use Chinese as it seems that this agent seemingly caters to just Chinese speaking people. Of course you can always use translation apps if your Chinese is minimal.
If you make it clear you are a foreigner and the girls are ok with it, one of the agents some man with a scruffy voice would call asking where you are from. Are you white or black? or some other specifics. This is one of the reasons I do not like to hassle with this agent anymore why go through all that if there are tons of other agencies with hundreds of other girls?

Recent Ratings
clampbottom   30-1-2024 00:17  Acceptance  +3   Thanks, yeah makes sense to find other agents easier to deal. I was looking at SA & DG, both have good gals, but pricey