Name: Mary
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese with good English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 160 cm or 5' 3"
Skill: 4/5
Price: $1,500 AED
Repeat: Yes

In Dubai for a quick business trip and decided to visit Jules, I got there around 11:00 pm Sunday night so it was kind of dead but lively enough that you don't feel alone. They have a live band playing and you can request songs if that's your thing, overall the band was decent. The bar is unofficially separated in two areas, immediately when you walk in, that's were the normal patrons eat, drink, and relax to the live band. A little further in the other half of the bar is where all the freelancers sit and wait. I think there is a unofficial rule for them not to come to the patron side and solicit business, they will only come over if you invite them. It being a Sunday night there were relatively few girls, I would say about 12 most of them are Asian, a couple of European and African ones. As the night wore on the prettier ones found their clientele for the night and left.

After a few drinks I noticed a petite elegantly dressed girl that caught my eye, not wanting to leave empty handed I invited her over and chit chatted for a bit. She lived in the UK for a bit so her English was excellent and very easy to communicate with. We negotiated and she was firm on 1,500 AED, I had several drinks in me and it was already 3:00am. I know I could have stonewalled for another hour when the bar close but I just wanted to get back to my hotel, do the deed and sleep cause I had a lunch meeting when the sun rises. We then left in a taxi back to my hotel.

Back at the hotel we showered separately and laid down together and chit chatted for awhile about our lives. She was very talkative once she gets comfortable with you. Now time for the fun part, I started with DATY then she gave my member a good polish with her mouth, she seems eager to please. She got on top for a little cowgirl and we switched various positions for the next half hour or so. She definitely was into it, as time wore on she got more into it, she wanted deep French kisses 5 minutes in. Near the end with the bed soaking wet with sweat our I asked if she came yet and she said she already did but she was near her second one, after her second I finished inside her (condom) and we both took another quick shower to clean the sweat off of us. We talked a bit more while laying on the bed. It was nearing 6:00 am at this point and I wanted to sleep after that workout session. We said our goodbyes and she left.

Overall I would totally see her again, I like punts that don't feel robotic and transactional. She was my cup of tea, petite, good sense of humor and bubbly personality. The session was great, even though I was dead tired she brought my second wind out and it felt like having sex with a old flame. The only negative was most of the bed was cold and damp when she left.

Recent Ratings
MrMagik   6-2-2024 07:43  Karma  +5   
Skepti10   29-1-2024 07:54  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   29-1-2024 03:49  Karma  +6   
zel141   29-1-2024 01:59  Karma  +1   
Leftleg28   29-1-2024 00:50  Acceptance  +2   
sam_p23117   28-1-2024 15:02  Karma  +2   Excellent
flowmon   28-1-2024 12:34  Karma  +4   1600 is expensive. I have taken Viets for AED 1000
HK_Legend   28-1-2024 11:28  Karma  +10