Subject: thc:fuyuno(two girls in the same day part:1)
Marciohiga
Nookie Newbie

UID 300359
Digest Posts 0
Credits 85
Posts 15
Karma 85
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-12-2023
Location Japan
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2024 22:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
thc:fuyuno(two girls in the same day part:1)

month and year: August 2023
name: Fuyunohttps://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1938
Face:10/10
Body:9/10
Service:9/10
GFE:8/10
skills:7/10
prices and session duration:incall 22.000yens +cum in month+hotel first session total 33,000 yen
and washes my back with with both hands then she told me to turn around and washed my ass all in Japanese since I had said that I didn't know English she washed herself we dried ourselves and brushed our teeth and gargled a little then I ran to bed to wait for Fuyuno my dick it was hard and wouldn't soften at all she went to bed and said sugoi genki and ooki not so much just 15cm hard she came on top of me and started kissing with tongue it tasted really good she started licking my nipples then licked the other one and looked at me I said kimochi she giggled and went down to my dick she put her mouth on it and started sucking eagerly I took Fuyuno's head and made her do a deep throat she didn't complain don't do like me ask the girl if she can do deep throat(iramachio in Japanese)I was fucking Fuyuno's throat for 20 minutes she wasn't tired, the clock rings, right on time I released a big load in Fuyuno's mouth I gave her mouthful of cough then she went to gargle in the sink.
She asked if I didn't want
take a shower, I said no, so she went to take a shower alone, she dried herself and got dressed, she said if I was still going to stay, I said that another girl would come, she was surprised and looked at my dick and said it was hard Still, before she left I called Fuyuno to me naked, she came and I started kissing and grabbing her ass, then she thanked me and left. About YUA, I'm sorry I translated it wrong, I didn't do CIP with her, she said Doing it without a condom is very expensive, cumming inside is much more expensive. In fact, she told me not to do it, I did it with a condom, even if I had the money I would never do it without a condom.
Then I'll post my 2nd girl of the day Noa.

Recent Ratings
shampoo   28-1-2024 13:22  Karma  +3   
bubeybo   27-1-2024 22:50  Karma  +1   Good info on the DT, but wait, I count 3 girls? And Kureha would hav been 4???
FF2288
Kinky King

UID 293996
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1061
Posts 111
Karma 1046
Acceptance 307
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2024 22:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
and I read and read and didn't fucking understand anything because you forgot about periods and commas and now I got a fucking headache and that is the reason why I am not going to give you any karma or acceptance seriously buddy you should take your time when writing these reviews otherwise they are fucking useless

Recent Ratings
chunkibutt   29-1-2024 17:14  Karma  +3   
shampoo   28-1-2024 13:24  Karma  +3   Lmao. He trying his best for the good of us all. But yeah some periods would be nice
mortred93   28-1-2024 10:59  Acceptance  +1   
Throwaway415   28-1-2024 01:06  Acceptance  +1   
bubeybo   27-1-2024 22:51  Karma  +3   lol, review sensei!