Acceptance 65
Reading Access 20
Registered 29-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2024 21:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK TST] Kawaii Spa - 純陀靜香

Date: Jan. 2, 2024
Name:  純陀靜香 (I have no idea what that is in English)
Agent: TG KawaiiSpa
Nationality & Language: Chinese and speaks really good English.
Face:  3/5. Looks a lot like Rurusama the SG influencer. lowkey MCOT.
Body: 2.5/5.
Height: Less than 5'4
Skill: 4/5. She actually made me using her hands alone, not like a lot of other girls who struggle.
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3.5/5.
PSE: N/A
Price & Length: 60 mins $1100 + tip
Repeat: Yes. Fun chemistry, but will try others first next time i'm in HK.

Newbie here sharing his second ever experience doing this hobby.

Contacted the telegram agent and asked if I could have anyone that was willing to take Filipinos and could speak english as I wanted to be able to communicate better. My experience the night before with another girl (who's no longer there) was pretty mid especially since communication was hard and she didn't even finish me HJ. So I was hoping for a better girl this time around.

After booking, I went to their branch near K11 at around 2:00 PM. Rang the doorbell and asked a random girl if "my girl" was there. Had no idea how to say her name because I don't speak any Chinese/Cantonese so she just grabbed my phone and told me to wait in a room. Took a shower solo and waited for a good 10 minutes on the bed.

Girl finally arrives and apologies for being late. She speaks really fluent English with a somewhat SG accent. Shows up in a school girl looking outfit, similar to what her current preview pictures have her wearing. Says she had to take a train 2 hours or so away from Kowloon. I tell her its fine and she quickly exits the room to get the nuru gel. I'm a patient guy so I just sit there and she assures me that it won't be part of the timer. I wait a minute and she comes back. We start with the Nuru.

She starts taking her clothes off, revealing some nice puff puppies and the rest of her decent body. While I'm prone on the bed ready for the back massage, she starts with some half assed attempt at a massage, which is fine to me because....well you all might know why. After only a few minutes she starts teasing my body by running her fingers through my whole back top to bottom. I feel her get close to my ass and she figures out that I'm sensitive there so I'm already enjoying. After a while she starts rubbing her body on me. Her boobs are definitely natural and average, they aren't huge but they're big enough that I'd need bigger hands to really grab them whole.

Then she asks me to turn around. My poor junior had a hard time rising but after flipping he got to breathe and show off. She toys with him for a bit, then she starts tugging on him. Her grasp felt really gentle and even though her moans were forced, she did look excited and that got me excited too. Starts licking my nipple and then kissing on my neck. She's not open to any FK and won't reciprocate kisses on her lips, but she lets me kiss her just about anywhere else.

She allowed me to play with her boobs and squeeze + suck on her nipples. Even though the oil was everywhere it was still really enjoyable to eat. Hell it felt even better with how oily we both were. She then allowed me to finger her but asked that I don't go "too deep". I took that as a sign to just play with her cl*t and she very much obliged.

After a while, she went on top of me. She started with an outercourse move that I never tried before, a p*ssyjob with her stroking and guiding the lil guy. I got a good glimpse and she really did rub her p*ssy on junior, and the whole time it felt really good. I asked (essentially begged) if we could do something with a dom on or even just a simple BJ but she sadly said no. Made sense though because the emojis on her post did not have the other emojis that "indicate" extra services.

For some reason though, maybe due to the comfort of it, junior started to die down. It was unironically relaxing and comfy and whenever I get those feelings my body just shuts down and relaxes.

She slapped me on my side and said in a teasing manner, "Don't you dare go soft on me!". I thought that was really cute, and while that was going on, she tried out some position that I never tried before. She went to my side and started tugging on the lil guy while she let me finger her cl*t and/or grab on her t*ts. The feel of her body while she's just servicing junior was great. Her cl*t started to get really wet, and it definitely wasn't just cause of the gel cause I could feel that "heat". However, I could tell she was getting tired and she couldn't really c*m while in that positon. She tugged as fast and hard as she could, and it was only a matter of time before my lil homie just. All that buildup and waiting was hella worth it.

She joined in the shower and helped clean. Let me touch her everywhere the whole time too lmao.

Had a nice chat with her after. Discovered that we're basically the same age, but she's a bit older than me so she started to call me lil bro . She told me a lot of details, like how she learned English from studying in SG. The funny story on her profile on the Kawaii TG is pretty accurate. Convo felt like I was talking to my own GF so it was natural and fun. She even teased me and made fun of my weight by saying "oh look you have boobs too" while we were showering. Not sure how I feel spending 1.1k HKD just to be insulted.   but because of her comment, I'm now gyming 3-4x a week.

Overall the whole experience felt like I was with a sl*ttier, Chinese version of my girlfriend. Taught me some new moves that hopefully can help with my current sex life and in my experiences exploring this hobby. She had that good girl vibe going for her, but she was definitely naughty. A fun romp if ya'll are looking for a young average-ish chinese girlfriend-ish experience. Would be a better GFE if she was down to kiss more. I guess for tips I'd just suggest to check if she's already there so that your time won't be wasted too much while waiting.

Looking forward to posting more experiences like this as I'll be going to Korea soon and will try adventuring there.

Hope ya'll appreciate this lengthy story and review.

[ Last edited by  AquilaGladius at 27-1-2024 21:53 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   30-1-2024 13:11  Karma  +4   Good detailed maiden report
vinc9   28-1-2024 21:48  Karma  +8   Welcome to the forum, great first post, keep it up! :) Better fitness does help with a lot of things :P
LittleWing   28-1-2024 05:31  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   28-1-2024 01:56  Karma  +4   2 hours from Kowloon? Where does she live, Shenzhen??
Roppongi1   28-1-2024 00:01  Karma  +5   
Redirective   27-1-2024 22:51  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
AquilaGladius
Musky Member

UID 300313
Digest Posts 0
Credits 115
Posts 29
Karma 112
Acceptance 65
Reading Access 20
Registered 29-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2024 02:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 AquilaGladius's post

@Skepti10 The name of the province she mentioned eludes me sadly. Might be even further than Shenzhen lmao. However, she did also mention that she’s afraid that one day she might see one of her uncles or brothers show up at the sauna as a client   ,  so it may not be too far.