Date & time : 20 Jan 2024
Name: RG085
Agent: TG hgmix00852
Nationality: Russia
Language : Limited English
Face : 8/10
Body: 9/10
Skill: 7/10
GFE: 8/10 (reduced points for limited English)
Service: 8/10 (points reduced for asking for tips)
Price: 1.5k + tip 60mins
Repeat: yes, however will try others first

I had an itch for Russian for the past few weeks, however I didn't wanna risk poor attitude with walk-up girls, so I decided to try HGMIX agent as my past experience with his girls was good. I messaged the agent and only 085 was available so I booked her. Arrived at the hotel 5 mins early and was directed to the room immediately by the agent.

At the door, I couldn't really gauge how the girls features looked since it was quite dark and she was wearing a loose robe, however I decided to go for it since I didn't have time to fish around and find alternatives. After going in, I found that 085 (Lila), had a decent face - not strikingly beautiful but not unattractive either. She had a GND type of cute face with dark brown/black hair.

She told me to shower on my own and warned me that there would only be 1 towel for both before and after (it was one of those cheap single use towels). Since she can barely speak English, we had to use translate app to communicate. After showering, I returned to find that Lila had taken her robe off and was now only wearing a pair of black lace panties. Now I finally got to see her body for the first time and man she is hot. She has a slim body with natural DDs that are the softest and nicest pair of tits I have seen on a WG lately. Her ass is also not too big or small however it has a nice shape as well. Skin is smooth and soft. Pics attached below are from agents TG, as well as some from her personal TG. The ones from her personal TG are 100% accurate.

Once I came back to the bedroom after showering, she immediately started making out with me, and pushed me on to the bed and climbed on top for me. For the next 5-7 mins, we engaged in DFK with plenty of tongue action. I normally don't do DFK however she tasted clean and her lips were soft and lush. Her hands were wandering all around my body as were mine around hers - I played with her nipples which she seemed to like and responded by kissing even more passionately.

Next, she started kissing down my body - LB was already hard by now and she kissed down my chest and stomach all the way down to my balls. She kissed and licked my balls then proceeded by giving me a nice BBBJ. She has nice DSLs which she worked on my LB with, with good suction and tongue action. Although she was able to take my entire LB down her throat, she only did this briefly, otherwise sticking to a more shallow BJ which still felt great due to her good skills - I would rate her BBBJ a solid 7/10. She made me sit up and continued to such on my LB so I could get a better view of her heart shaped ass bobbing up and down and she blew me. She then blew me in doggy position - the BBBJ lasted for around 10 mins across the different positions.

Then, she put on the Dom and hopped on for CG. She rode me for the next few mins before asking me to go on top for mish. Next, I pounded her in doggy and finally switched to mish. She seemed to orgasm during mish, and she literally stopped me as she was shaking and couldn't take it anymore. We moved back to doggy however I was having trouble finishing so she took off the Dom and gave me a BBBJ again. She finished me off by kissing and sucking on my balls and giving me a HJ until I . The orgasm was very intense as she started sucking my balls even harder when I started ejaculating and she extra stimulus made me harder. She jerked me off until every last drop was out and cuddled with me and kissed afterwards.

Overall, I would say Lila is worth trying as she gives good service (especially for Russian) and has a hot body with some of the best tits I have had in a long time - that being said it was annoying that she asked for a tip and another bro on some forum mentioned she was asking for tips more aggressively to him so beware about that.

[ Last edited by  wandering13213 at 25-1-2024 18:26 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   29-1-2024 15:24  Karma  +4   Nice find
Lchino150   28-1-2024 16:05  Acceptance  +2   Thanks
mwomwo   26-1-2024 17:06  Karma  +6   Excellent
Skepti10   26-1-2024 11:19  Karma  +8   She looks fantastic
chebschebschebs   26-1-2024 10:26  Karma  +3   Good stuff
clampbottom   26-1-2024 00:11  Karma  +3   Great report