Post at 23-1-2024 13:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand][Bangkok] Rita from C Care Massage

Date & Time of Session: Jan. 2024
Name: No. 5 Rita
Agent: C Care Massage
Nationality & Language: Thai; speaks very little English
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5 (to be fair I didn't get a full view as I asked her to keep her uniform on)
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: THB 3500; THB 1400 for the 90-minute massage and THB 2000 for the additional special services
Repeat: Will repeat with this agent, but won't book Rita again.

After my positive experience with Jenny earlier in the week, I reached out to the C Care booking agent on LINE to inquire about available therapists without tattoos and on the younger side. He shared several photos and recommended Rita, assuring me that similar services to what Jenny offered would be available. The appointment for 7:30 PM was confirmed with the agent and he typed, 'Have fun. She is so young. Enjoy!'

As with my previous booking, Rita gained access directly to my floor and arrived promptly at my door. I appreciate the professionalism of the manager in running his stable, and I plan to continue using their services. Despite Rita's limited English, brief greetings were exchanged as she prepared for the session. I set up Spotify on my laptop, assumed a facedown position on the bed, and the massage part of our session began.

However, the massage commenced with minimal enthusiasm, and the pressure applied was relatively weak. Rita predominantly focused on the back of my legs, giving the impression that she was rushing through the session to address additional services promptly. Despite my efforts to find enjoyment, the experience fell short for me.

Right on cue, at about the one-hour mark, the question came with the same offers as my booking two days earlier. Because everything felt mechanical so far I just asked for the HJ to finish with her uniform on. However, I said I wanted two shots and confirmed it with her verbally--and via hand gestures--twice. She squirted far too much oil on my cock and started furiously stroking. I lifted my legs and encouraged her to finger my ass, but she lacked all understanding or desire for that. She was cute enough that her hands finished me off pretty quickly. She didn't run to the bathroom, but she didn't linger on the bed long after my last spurt. I heard her cleaning up and was still hard so figured I'd fill the time until she came back for round two. When I heard her changing in the bathroom I knew round two would be of my own doing. Finished myself off and she appeared with a wet washcloth and sort of cleaned me up. I put my robe on and she packed up pretty quickly and was out the door.

She accepted the full THB 2000 payment for what felt like an incomplete job. I wonder if opting for the full-service package would have provided a better experience, or if my decision saved me from a dead starfish encounter. I informed the agent on LINE that while she was cute, her service didn't match up to my expectations or my first booking. His response was a bowing brown LINE bear.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
doopdooppo   3-2-2024 12:54  Acceptance  +1   
culdcept   25-1-2024 09:08  Acceptance  +1