Bangkok - Mango Massage - Poccy

Date & Time of Session:  Mid October 2023
Name:  Poccy
Link: https://gdiary.com/store/massage/mango-massage/
Nationality & Language: Thai - Limited english
Face: Pretty 5/5  
Body: Petite 5/5
Height:  5’5
Service: 4/5 (Except the annoying JAV noises)
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  2200 1 hour
Repeat: Yes but others to try.  

Session 1

(This happened in October, I am heading back to Thailand in 6 weeks and wanted to share these before I add some new adventures.)

I got the bus back to Bangkok, then got swindled by the taxi mafia transferring to my Hotel. Showered then headed to Soi 24 Alley about 4.30pm looking for some fun as I had not had any action for 7 days. I entered the Alley from the north and walked past Addict first to scope out the area, a lot of girls were outside all of the shops, I was polite, smiled and nodded as I walked past not wanting to stop at the first pretty girl I saw, then as I got the the crossroads with the Orient on my right, Mango in front and Aurora 24 to the left all of the shops had girls sitting outside. They all spotted me as I was the only monger in the street at the time and waved and yelled trying to get my attention. In the moment I had multiple shops with multiple girls (some of the stunners) all focussed on me and I could have my pick of any of them. So I did what a normal person would, I was overwhelmed and quickly put my head down and scurried out to Sukhumvit Road to take a breather and get a cold drink.  

Finished the drink then with a big grin, headed back into the Alley with vigour. I noticed previously that Butterfly had a number of cute girls out the front so I headed towards that shop, the Orient girls tried to get my attention, but nothing caught my eye, the Mango mamassan tried to get me to go in (she spoke good english) but I politely declined and kept moving. At Butterfly there was a group of guys talking and standing in the doorway, so I turned around and went back to Mango as a blonde girl sitting outside caught my attention. The MS smiled at me and rounded up the girls outside then summoned all of the girls in the back as she directed me towards the lounges showing me the menu. I was looking at the options when I looked up and observed the line up before me. HOLY CRAP, there were at least 20 girls in the line up, I was trying to be cool but the excitement inside was overwhelming me again. Some were stunners, some you skipped past, the MS tried to focus me onto some of her favourites but my eyes kept coming back to the cute blond I noticed outside. I paid my 2200 baht for the hour and Poccy took me upstairs.   

Poccy is 22, about 5’5’ dirty blond with a tight 105lb / 48kg body and natural A cups. I focussed on her ass as she walked me up the stairs to the room, she let me in, gave me a hug then went to get her supplies, I showered and waited. After her shower she was shy about her tiny boobies. I tried to reassure her with the communication barrier but she noticed something rising for the occasion, this got her attention and she stopped trying to hide her titties, sat on the bed and started the BBBJ. She was good, no DT but worked it well. I stopped her and laid down on the bed, she put the dom on and climbed aboard. We rotated between CG, mish and doggy. Towards the end we were in K9 facing the mirror and I was pumping hard watching her in the mirror while I pulled on her 2 braids like a cowboy. It was all too much and it was time . She cleaned me up, we laid on the bed and chatted for the last 15 mins before we dressed and I left.

I got the Line for the shop before I left and the next day arranged a Hotel visit with anal girl.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
tahtas   2-2-2024 10:26  Acceptance  +1   
samboitee   30-1-2024 14:13  Karma  +3   
Cuervo_Cba   28-1-2024 13:16  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
LittleWing   28-1-2024 05:32  Karma  +4   
roninaaa   26-1-2024 16:46  Acceptance  +1   
TedKoppel   24-1-2024 17:03  Karma  +3   
Kingtaco   24-1-2024 02:47  Acceptance  +1   
culdcept   23-1-2024 22:01  Acceptance  +1   
Laszlo   23-1-2024 19:52  Karma  +4   Nice
boscitc   23-1-2024 16:57  Karma  +8   Thanks!
booby_lover   23-1-2024 16:22  Karma  +6   
JackTheBat   23-1-2024 13:01  Karma  +10   Excellent report.
Westside88s   23-1-2024 12:33  Acceptance  +1   Favorable. Would’ve loved the content broken into more paragraphs to follow the story and key points
kalvinhobbs   23-1-2024 12:08  Karma  +5   
Kwinss
Nookie Newbie

UID 300931
Digest Posts 0
Credits 54
Posts 17
Karma 54
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2024 12:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mange massage has a line group, whereas, it can’t be joined by code now
line: Mangomassages24
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30851
Posts 2020
Karma 30486
Acceptance 7291
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2024 13:00  Profile Blog P.M. 
Thanks for the report and the G-Diary link. I've added a few comments and questions.

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Leftleg28
I got the bus back to Bangkok.

From where to where?

QUOTE:
then got swindled by the taxi mafia transferring to my Hotel.

For your next trip, download Grab and/or Bolt for transport options.

QUOTE:
waved and yelled trying to get my attention... multiple girls (some of the stunners) all focussed on me

This dogleg alley is the most intimidating strip in Bangkok in this regard. The girls know what you're there for, and it's just plain fun to yell at guys, LOL.

Of course you could distract them by handing out snacks or small gifts, but there are often dozens of cuties sitting out front howling. Did you bring enough for everybody?

QUOTE:
I got the Line for the shop before I left and the next day arranged a Hotel visit with anal girl.

Look forward to your next report.

JtB

[ Last edited by  JackTheBat at 23-1-2024 13:46 ]

Recent Ratings
1punt2punt4   23-1-2024 13:12  Karma  +1   Most intimidating alley but oh so fun! I love leaving after a punt and a MMS from another shop will tease and ask if you ...
Leftleg28
Lustful Lord

UID 296644
Digest Posts 0
Credits 836
Posts 35
Karma 828
Acceptance 159
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2024 13:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 JackTheBat's post

- Travelled back from a muay thai camp in Phetchabun. About 5hrs in the bus.

- I downloaded Grab after that incident.

- Intimidating yes. A scenario I will always remember, also yes. I will try and relive that scenario when I go back, but enjoy it this time.
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30851
Posts 2020
Karma 30486
Acceptance 7291
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2024 18:05  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Leftleg28
- I downloaded Grab after that incident.

Excellent.

QUOTE:
- Intimidating yes. A scenario I will always remember, also yes. I will try and relive that scenario when I go back, but enjoy it this time.

To us mongers it's novel. But these ladies are sex workers, and they're out front. They want us to come in and enjoy ourselves and grace them with useful folding pieces of valuable paper, maybe even small precious tasty treasures like packs of exotic chocolate. But if not that, at least they can hoot and holler and enjoy some minor amusement.

JtB

dropsy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 265499
Digest Posts 0
Credits 348
Posts 32
Karma 343
Acceptance 98
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-1-2020
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2024 23:54  Profile P.M. 
Just seconding this report. The section around mango massage is very good right now. Mango massage used to be average, but maybe they got someowners or found a new recruiter. their lineup became much bettte. Not just mango but a coupleof the open shops right next to it.