Acceptance 119
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 22-1-2024 17:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shenzhen] Tai Ran Sauna Club

Date & Time of Session:  Jan 2024
Location:  Tairan Spa Club, Chegongmiao, Shenzhen (enter building A and take the elevator to the 3rd floor)
Name:  116(?)
Nationality & Language: Jiangsu/Chinese, Mandarin
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height: ~160cm   
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  648 RMB all inclusive
Repeat: Yes

Had a business trip to Shenzhen and found myself with a lot of free time in the evening one weekend so I decided to check out Tairan after reading about it on here before. YMMV but I nearly ended up leaving before I
stepped out the elevator as 5-6 very drunk and loud Chinese businessmen entered (one of whom was only kept standing by two others). Thankfully I didn't see or hear them after getting to the changing room.
Overall the facilities were very nice and seemed relatively legit all things considered, had to wait about 20 mins in the lobby which was alright, I saw many others enjoying a veggie massage and drinks.

Finally a manager comes and brings me to a room and the girl enters not too long after. I'm not sure if I'm lucky or if it's because I told the manager it was my first time visiting their establishment but I was pleasantly
surprised by how nice she looked and I think they generally have pretty decent girls from what I saw in the walkway too. Anyways massage goes on but from the get go she was very friendly and easy going on top of
just chatting she would also "accidentally" brush up or even just touch my LB or rest her head on my lap. We just chatted as she began her massage and it was quite a nice GFE experience.

The massage itself was basic but that wasn't why I was there, eventually the pants come off and she gets some oil to start her HJ. It seems this place only allows for HJ and under the clothes petting (though she was
very enthusiastic and vocal about me being rougher and more aggressive with my groping). The oiled HJ was also very enjoyable starting off extremely slow and teasing and gradually ramping up. She also engaged in
some LFK and cat bath throughout and was responsive to any requests I had. She also straddled the PSE and GFE line which was fun as well. Eventually I   and she cleaned me up. Afterwards we just laid
in the bed cuddling and chatting as she showed me douyins and videos on her phone as I had a smoke.

Overall I was very pleasantly surprised by this place despite initial reservations about it. It is pretty pricey for just a HJ but the other facilities and quality of the girls+attitude made me enjoy it for what it is.

Recent Ratings
Saurgus   27-3-2024 02:00  Karma  +2   
Samluck   17-2-2024 12:40  Acceptance  +1   
myketin   26-1-2024 18:42  Karma  +3   
Danger168   24-1-2024 04:05  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
blueberry99   23-1-2024 21:16  Acceptance  +1   I agree with this post, based on my experience at Tairan. These days, 700 is great value.
MrFrosty   23-1-2024 20:49  Acceptance  +1   Definitely going to try it, thanks!
theworm   22-1-2024 22:11  Karma  +5   it's on my bucket list, thx
HK_Legend   22-1-2024 18:51  Karma  +10