Date & Time of Session:  Mid October 2023
Name:  Nan or similar
Nationality & Language: Thai - Limited english
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5 (bolt ons)
Height:  5 feet 2
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5 (with a thorough scrubbing in the shower)
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  2000 baht 1shot
Repeat: Yes

Sorry, I typed this out when I got home but didn’t post it. Thought I should now.

First time traveling to Bangkok and stayed in a Hotel on Soi 6. Settled, showered, waited for the storm to ease then headed out about 8pm. I had a plan to find Kasalong / Lolita's first to get one out, then checkout the scene at Nana and surrounding places before picking up for the night.

I left the Hotel and went in the wrong direction away from the BJ bars and walked straight onto Soi 4. Had a stroll, there were a few FL out but I wasn’t looking yet so politely declined and kept searching for the laneway. Still no luck so I crossed the street and walked back  down the other side of Soi 4. I politely declined some offers until this one FL stepped towards me, she was half under an umbrella, but when she smiled and pouted at me I stopped dead in my tracks. She was short, cute, flashing her man made cleavage and when she said to me in broken english that she would do everything for 2000 baht I could not resist. We spoke briefly and I tried to tell her I was staying around the corner but she grabbed my hand and walked me across the street, down a short alley to a cheap Hotel. I paid the            300 baht plus 20 baht for protection then she walked me to the room. Once inside I paid her the remainder 1700 baht then stripped and showered.

She joined me after a few minutes and gave me a thorough cleaning before stepping out. She grabbed the towel off me, dried my legs, placed the towel on the floor, knelt down and started a great BBBJ. I was in heaven. This went on for a few minutes, before we moved to the bed where I laid down and she crawled between my legs and continued sucking. She couldn’t DT it all, but she worked it with many techniques. I was struggling by this stage and really trying not to finish when she lifted a leg and started to rim me. I have never had     this before but it was on my bingo card to try. I flipped and laid face down and she feasted on my ass, she was good, so when I flipped again she lifted my legs and kept rimming before alternating between sucking and rimming some more. Whilst laying back I grabbed the dom and held it up, but she did not look up, just continued to lick and suck. I shifted and got her attention, she smiled, applied the dom then jumped on CG. She took her time easing me in as she was tight. Once all the way in she quickly got off and straight into doggy. I    thought this was a bit weird but when I entered her from behind I knew why she changed as she was tight in doggy. I took my time and didn’t want to hurt her, she had her head on the mattress when I bottomed out on her. I mean I could not get any more of me in her, I had less than an inch to be buried, but I hit the wall and could not get any more in. I took it slow for a while and enjoyed the sensation of being able to fill her completely before picking up the pace, she was moaning and enjoying herself. We flipped into mish and she was  still tight but I could thrust harder without bottoming out as much. I worked hard for a few minutes enjoying the sensation before I put a leg over my shoulder and started rubbing her clit. She tried to resist at first telling me she had already cum, but I just smiled as I         rubbed her to orgasm again. Once she calmed down, I jumped off the bed, she followed and I bent her over the table and ploughed into her from behind. This lasted a while, we were both sweating and without looking at a clock I thought I should start to finish. Kept her   bent over a bit longer, I could feel it starting and knowing how good she was at sucking, I ripped off the dom, laid down and she just started sucking. I lasted about 30 seconds before my first shot hit the back of her throat, she gagged and coughed, then turned her head to cough again as she kept rubbing and another shot landed between us on the bed, she laughed, coughed and kept rubbing until I was drained.
I laid there tired for a bit while she cleaned up then we both got into the shower.
Next came something I have never experienced before, she scrubbed me from head to toe. I mean she used her fingernails gently and literally scrubbed me, section by section, then she cleaned my ears inside and out before washing me down thoroughly.

We dressed and left the hotel, she held my hand like she was showing me off to the people in the laneway and the other FL who were in the area. On the street she gave me a big hug and a kiss and I left very happy.

I eventually found Lolita's, it was good but not much to write about.

[ Last edited by  Leftleg28 at 22-1-2024 13:23 ]

Recent Ratings
sajoch   26-1-2024 12:58  Acceptance  +1   
Kaitechee   26-1-2024 11:32  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   26-1-2024 11:27  Karma  +5   
gogocortman   25-1-2024 20:35  Acceptance  +1   Good review
freedive   25-1-2024 14:45  Karma  +4   
Pacman1796   25-1-2024 11:31  Karma  +2   
TedKoppel   24-1-2024 17:00  Karma  +3   
magictime12   24-1-2024 10:38  Karma  +5   
mr_tux   23-1-2024 22:39  Karma  +3   
Laszlo   23-1-2024 19:53  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   23-1-2024 00:40  Karma  +10   
mycibai   22-1-2024 22:55  Acceptance  +1   
PCP   22-1-2024 15:05  Acceptance  +1   Nice review!
LittleWing   22-1-2024 13:42  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report!
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30849
Posts 2019
Karma 30484
Acceptance 7291
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2024 18:18  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Leftleg28
I eventually found Lolita's, it was good but not much to write about.

Go ahead and write it up anyway.

JtB

Recent Ratings
whitewolf696969   23-1-2024 21:54  Karma  +2   Excellent...any chance you have her line or contact? will be greatly appreciated if shared..thanks
Leftleg28
Lustful Lord

UID 296644
Digest Posts 0
Credits 834
Posts 34
Karma 826
Acceptance 157
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 25-1-2024 11:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 JackTheBat's post

I wanted to get it but it was my first day in Thailand and there are too many options to explore.