Date & Time of Session:  Jan 2024
Name: Miraihttps://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1896
Nationality & Language: Japanese, English
Face:  7/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  32k Yen for 1.5hr (incall) + 3k Yen CIM + 20K FS, Love hotel around 7k
Repeat: Yes.

Like the others mentioned, making reservation is super easy with THC. I use What's app to contact the staff with whom I want to book and date/time. They are very polite and responsive. I book ahead few days to make sure I can get the girls I want.

Fast forward to the date I arrive Tokyo. Locating THC office is also easy, just follow the instruction from their website and video. Check in with the staff, there are two gentleman already there for waiting. Confirm the booking and pay my dues, the staff ask me to wait in a small waiting area with curtain covered to have better privacy which is good. 15 mins later the staff told me Mirai is waiting down stair. I pick her up and she leads me to a nearby love hotel. She is wearing black coat with face covered just like any regular Japanese girl on street. Love hotel booking is interesting as well. No need ID or talk to front desk. There is a monitor to see available room and photo, choose which one you want and pay to the kiosk, feel like the same using iPad to order food in some restaurant.

Once we getting the room and uncovered. I can see clearly Mirai's face, she is just like her photo on THC. Face is not super beautiful but definitely above average. Her body is standard build with good size breast and butt. I told her this is my first time and nervous. She tried to calm me down and we chit chat for about 15 mins, her English is amazingly good compare to Japanese standard, I really enjoy the conversation with her. Then we go to shower to start the typical service flow: shower together - cuddle in tub - foreplay on bed - BBBJ. She really takes all the detail to please me and her BJ skill is one of the best in my life. Sadly I am nervous plus tired so I couldn't finish. I bring up the secret CFS option with 20k and she agree. We try some different position, her reaction is not that intense, just a little moan and we end up out of time before I can cum.

Overall, she is a great companion and provides awesome service. Listen to my request and would do anything that I ask. Definitely not her problem that I couldn't finish, guess I should not make THC the first stop after a long flight lol. Would repeat if I visit Tokyo again.

Recent Ratings
dddlny   25-2-2024 13:25  Karma  +1   
Chocolatechip06   23-1-2024 19:08  Acceptance  +1   
mycibai   21-1-2024 17:30  Acceptance  +1   
shampoo   21-1-2024 08:22  Karma  +3   
bubeybo   21-1-2024 07:54  Karma  +1   
LittleWing   21-1-2024 05:05  Karma  +4   
secretasianman1   21-1-2024 03:51  Acceptance  +1   
wildwildwest   21-1-2024 02:49  Karma  +2   
Kingtaco   21-1-2024 02:32  Acceptance  +1   
Token7   21-1-2024 01:01  Karma  +2   So roughly $419 usd to not finish? Ouch. I’m not a fan of the chatting part that they like to do.
Throwaway415   21-1-2024 00:57  Acceptance  +1   Excellent