Acceptance 24
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2024 16:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] Mon - JSL TST

Date & time : Jan 19
Location: JSL - 3rd floor corridor 303, turn left inside and the first door to the right hand side thats not in the corner
Name: Mon
Nationality: Thai
Language : Thai/decent English
Face : 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Service: 5/5 not in a rush and not a clock watcher
Price: 600 total, 400 base + 100 BBBJ + 100 tip
Repeat: maybe in a few months time

Wanted to take a break from the HGs so wanted to explore JSL again for the Thai WGs that are available. Saw some previous posts that JSL has decent selection of Thai WGs so I wanted to give it another shot. Have to been to corridor 303 before and had good experience there (had better experience on the 3rd floor than the 2nd floor so far) so wanted to check it out in case someone new pops up or available. Knocked on the door and Mon opens the door quoting 400 which was not too much damage done to my wallet and proceeded inside. Chatted a bit while undressing to shower and she asked where I'm from. After finding out that I am able to converse in Thai too, she seemed to be a bit more engaged into the conversation and had greater energy.

After the shower, hopped onto the bed for some action and she climbed on top for some DFK action which I enjoyed. Slowly moved onto the catbath for a few minutes before she mentioned that it was a extra 100 for BBBJ but I did not mind and agreed right away since I was already too horny to think straight. Pretty good suction and use of tongue which I don't find the HGs do too often, at least the ones I've visited. On with the dom to start with CG. The grinding felt great and played with the tits before she started bouncing up and down which almost cause me to . Luckily, she asked to switch to doggy since she said she loves to do it so I obliged not wanting to finish too quickly. Went on for a while before I got tired since I just ate not too long ago and was too tired. Asked to finish it off with a HJ but we rested for a bit as she said she was in no rush as I was probably her last customer for the day. After a few minutes, she got it hard again pretty easily and more DFK until I finally . Into the shower we go, got dressed and gave her a tip too since she was understanding of me being an idiot and ate before punting which made it tiring for me.

Learned that she has actually been in HK for a while already and she has a PR. She said she is working for most of the month in JSL (does not move building since she said she gets good business here) and only takes 2-3 days off per month which makes sense as I did not see her my last JSL visit. I would assume its one of the rarer Thai WGs that won't get into legal trouble for working while on a tourist visa which can ease the mind a bit in case of any raids. Would definitely head back one day if I want to have a reliable service and good experience but in the meantime there is still more exploring to do both WGs and HGs.

SIDE NOTE - Just a heads up for fellow punters, she said that she does not like to take customers who are 100% from Thailand or India or those that look too young as she previously mentioned she did not have such a great experience with them, and for the younger ones she said they just don't know what to do. She said she let me in cause I looked chinese or half which she she guessed since my Thai was not the greatest but conversable. Feel free to shoot your shot but don't get your hopes up in case she does decline.

Recent Ratings
Vitalisofgaza   4-2-2024 17:46  Acceptance  +1   
wildwildwest   21-1-2024 03:32  Karma  +2   
jcheung124   20-1-2024 21:20  Acceptance  +1   
cutemale19   20-1-2024 21:00  Acceptance  +1   
LittleWing   20-1-2024 17:25  Karma  +4   Nice report.