Post at 19-1-2024 23:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(BKK) Analisa with Rad

Date & Time of Session: 7PM
Name:  Rad
Link: https://www.analisamassage.com/our-girls
Nationality & Language: Thai, English good enough for basic convo
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10, pretty good for a 40-something Thai gal, decent natural breasts but had a belly
Skill: 10/10
Service: 8/10
Price & Session Length: 2000 baht for 90 minute Heaven massage (normally includes prostate+HJ+BJ, but I told them to skip BJ)
Repeat: I would, but I rarely repeat with anyone, prefer the variety

Disclaimer: I'm married and prefer to play safe, so my reports will almost never include BJ or FS.  I'm a big fan of HJ, especially long and drawn out with lots of teasing.

Someone reviewed Rad in the Newbie forum and she sounded right up my alley, so I booked her the first chance I got.

Appt was for 7PM and I arrived 6 minutes early.  Mammasan admonished me a bit, saying that the girls were eating, so I'd have to wait a bit, no big deal.  Rad entered and was apologetic, but it was me that felt a little bad for making her rush through her meal.  Rad is pretty chatty and likes to joke around, maybe a bit too much for my liking as I'm quieter and sometimes prefer to zone out and focus on the massage, but others will probably appreciate it more.

I took a quick shower and laid face down and put LB through the glory hole cutout.  Rad immediately got into the soft, fingertip technique all over the legs and back, which I love.  She told me she loves orgasm control and I told that's perfect for me as I love long drawn out teasing.  

Her service was a combo of playing with LB, mostly getting him hard giving a few vigorous strokes then saying "no, you don't cum yet", mixed with some more sensual, slow strokes, and occasional massage of back and legs (decent, but nothing to write home about).  Rad is really skilled with her hands, but also with her voice as well.  I loved her little interjections of "oh yah baby", "get hard for me", just random stuff like that that heightened the experience for me.  

Eventually, while on my stomach, she put a glove on and began a brief prostate service, inserting a finger and then getting LB worked up before stopping.  She teased me b/c I was moaning and breathing so quickly.  About 45 min. in she asked me to turn over.  She used her fingertip technique and a brief B2B with kisses on the stomach, chest, and neck, and rubbing her nice breasts on me.  She then put a new glove on and resumed the prostate technique.  I'm not sure what she does differently, but she has a different technique that just feels amazing.  She's quite proud of it and explained more to me after the massage.  She said she changes to using 2 fingers on either side of the prostate when she wants you to finish.  To me it just feels like jolts of electricity running through your groin and I couldn't help but to finish soon after with one of the best orgasms I've had.

We were an hour in and she began a token massage, but mostly just wanted to chat for 15 minutes.  She told me stories about some other customers and we gossiped a bit about the other girls in the shop.  I told her I'd seen Daisy, Luna, Praew, Nan, and Orgus.  She was impressed that I remembered their names.  She said Praew is such a sweetheart and so skilled, and that she loves doing 4 hands with her (maybe an idea for the future).  With Daisy, I told her it was the only girl I had who seemed disinterested in the work, and Rad confirmed that her heart just doesn't seem into it.  She's also thin and attractive so maybe gets overworked?

With about 15 minutes left, she rubs her hands on my cock and does a quick slide with her tits on my cock and chest.  I had thought we were winding down, but she says there's time for one more shot if I want and I say of course.  I thought I might struggle to finish within the allotted time, but in fact Rad milked the second shot out of me in under 5 minutes, mostly thanks to her prostate technique.  

Rad isn't the most beautiful in the shop, but she's not bad looking either, so long as you don't mind older providers.  She's supremely skilled, has a bubbly personality, and seems to really like what she does.  If you're a fan of prostate, I'd say it's obligatory to give her a shot, or if you like orgasm control, you might look into her (although I'd say Luna or Praew are slightly better at this).  Where I marked her down slightly is that I prefer the longer service that Luna/Praew offered.  If you book 90 minutes, then almost that entire time was them working my LB, which is exactly what I want.  Rad's initial service was about an hour, but I could have gone for much more LB handling.  Also a couple times during the first hour, she would stop and briefly tell me a story about another customer.  This type of chatter is fine during the cool down period, but I'm not really a fan once the initial service starts.

Anyway, Rad is a really sweet person and was really grateful I booked her and said "please don't forget me, come back to see me soon".  Her and Nana at Paradise were the only 2 providers I've had who seem so happy to have a customer and begged me to return.  I would probably repeat, the only problem is that I'm working my way through all the providers at Analisa, so it's quite rare that I repeat with anyone.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jaylast2014   4-2-2024 11:45  Karma  +2   
nomadjulz   4-2-2024 09:58  Acceptance  +4   
doopdooppo   31-1-2024 19:40  Acceptance  +1   Honest review
cumrib   25-1-2024 12:38  Karma  +5   Nice report!
boscitc   24-1-2024 18:15  Karma  +8   
siugu   23-1-2024 22:39  Acceptance  +1   Original
juyai   22-1-2024 07:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
roninaaa   21-1-2024 23:39  Acceptance  +1   
Top2Bottom   21-1-2024 15:33  Acceptance  +1   nice info, thank you
Jeeembo   21-1-2024 10:27  Acceptance  +1   
DiamondBac   20-1-2024 22:09  Karma  +3   
hotjac   20-1-2024 12:23  Karma  +5   Nice find thanks for the intel ...
Laszlo   20-1-2024 08:40  Karma  +4   Great report
culdcept   20-1-2024 06:58  Acceptance  +1   
alex1.degen   20-1-2024 02:32  Karma  +3   Great review. Looking forward to see your report rotating through the entire line up.
JackTheBat   20-1-2024 00:52  Karma  +10   
Momento137   19-1-2024 23:32  Acceptance  +1   
besco203
Kinky King

UID 295728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1008
Posts 59
Karma 999
Acceptance 173
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 21-1-2024 04:21  Profile P.M. 
alex, yah it'd be kinda fun to try and get a session with every girl on the roster, but I think I might skip a couple.  "A" had a bad review on here, so I think that might be a skip for me.  Any suggestions of who to try next?  Sai and Name I've seen 2 positive reviews on each, so probably my next targets.  Also need to do some repeats, and I'd like to see Preaw or Luna for a B2B to compare that to their Heaven/Prostate, which are amazing, but I'd like to get a bit closer to the girls.

Recent Ratings
Jeeembo   21-1-2024 10:28  Acceptance  +1   
jackon88
Nookie Newbie

UID 287358
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 24-1-2024 16:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 besco203's post

This is great report.   I want to have fun as well but don’t want to get sick.
doopdooppo
Musky Member

UID 300690
Digest Posts 0
Credits 188
Posts 9
Karma 187
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 20
Registered 7-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2024 19:39  Profile P.M. 
Accurate report! Had Rad previously too, 4 hands with Vinus.  Rad was REALLY good with the sensual massage part, looking forward to booking her again soon

Recent Ratings
besco203   2-2-2024 13:24  Karma  +4   
AprilMan
Nookie Newbie

UID 292780
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 13
Karma 11
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2024 08:39  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by besco203 at 19-1-2024 23:13
Date & Time of Session: 7PM
Name:  Rad
Link: https://www.analisamassage.com/our-girls
Nationality & Language: Thai, English good enough for basic convo
Fac ...

Sex with no "sex" or blowjob is like eating uncooked rice. Yean it's a little like rice but not really